Comment here if you want new mfp friends .. Let's kick butt together. I log on Allll day errrry day

Options
Hi all. My name is Becca. I started MFP to count calories. But I have seriously learned so much from being active on this app. It has changed how I eat and how I exercise. It has changed a big part of my life. There are some very smart people who log on. I want to learn more. Please add me or comment and I'll add you. We can all do this together. Let's give

Replies

• Petten1
    Petten1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, im lovin this app too. Although i always go over my calorie count but it gives me a good idea of what i need to do to improve, add me if you like and we can support and encourage each other! Ryan.
  • emmy_marino
    emmy_marino Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi all. My name is Becca. I started MFP to count calories. But I have seriously learned so much from being active on this app. It has changed how I eat and how I exercise. It has changed a big part of my life. There are some very smart people who log on. I want to learn more. Please add me or comment and I'll add you. We can all do this together. Let's give

I'm with ya on this one!!!
  • Beccacupcake
    Beccacupcake Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Added
  • Beccacupcake
    Options
    Added you both thank you
  • rohanbahl1
    rohanbahl1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey guys .. I am Rohan from India working with a technology firm in New Delhi.
    I am around 103 kg at the moment with a moderate build. My goal is to loose around 20-30 kilograms in by next year with an aim to stay fit.
    Though it's a little difficult as I am in a Sitting job but ..... Have made up my mind this time.

Need your support and motivation guys!!
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for motivational/inspirational friends as well! Add me @ zachduden and lets celebrate our accomplishments together!
  • Beccacupcake
    Options
    I'm adding rohan
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Add
  • bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am on just about every day and can always use another motivation friend!
  • Beccacupcake
    Options
    Adding @jkrystofiak
  • Beccacupcake
    Options
    Added@zachduden
  • claudia_vasquez
    claudia_vasquez Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • Beccacupcake
    Options
    added@claudia
  • Beccacupcake
    Options
  • drummell
    drummell Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I enjoy all the blog articles! Looking forward to learning more...looking for more friends to interact and join the journey!
  • missnamorley
    missnamorley Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessed with tracking everything!! It's made me aware of what I'm eating :) xx
  • djmiller54
    djmiller54 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm all in - this site rocks and I am getting great support from some really fine (new) friends!
  • sammy39
    sammy39 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking to add new friends too!
  • Beccacupcake
    Options
    Adding you all
  • IrishGirl314
    IrishGirl314 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I added ya! Anyone feel free to add me as well.