n00b

Options
LASH3S
LASH3S Posts: 170 Member
Well I've heard a lot about this site - actually i found out about the app first, then came to find out there's so much more on the actual site. As I start my weight loss journey... again... i hope to find a lot of useful information, tools and most of all support here. I am a new mother, and set to be married in a year and I'd rather not see the 300+lbs person I am today in my wedding pictures.

I've lost weight before, but always seem to hit a wall somewhere around the 50lbs mark. Now with a family - the i'm finding the journey a lot harder.

My first goal... is to get out of the 300's... a number that I hit for the first time last year... how devasting!!! I will leave that number behind - and never see it again!

My intention is to be a regular here - thoughts and tips are most welcome!

Replies

• nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hi Lash...

I am also very new here.. only joined today. I wish you all the best in your journey! Add me if you'd like.
  • Jentorres8814
    Jentorres8814 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome !!!!
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    good luck and feel free to add me!!
  • Rosi3
    Rosi3 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hey your not the only one I joined here couple days ago! So far its good helps me keep track of my intake!! And stuff! Welcome!
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! MFP is a great tool and a lovely community of supportive people. Feel free to add me :)