• davesgalforever
    davesgalforever Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I got pregnant after I had a tubal ligation
  • agartin
    agartin Posts: 274 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    ermahgerd. My birthday is in june and while I like the nickname JuneBug, I hate.. HATE june bugs. Or water beetles, whatever they may be known as where you live. I think they fall first, then roaches, then mosquitos in my hate list. Because they are so dumb. They will literally fly right into you, then their little spikes on their legs get caught on your clothes or hair, and when you go to knock them off you usually break one of their tiny legs off in the process... *cringe*

annnnd... I love pickle juice. haha
  • uniquelymev
    uniquelymev Posts: 53 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Fell in love in junior high with my best friends ex, :# became high school sweethearts, married, created two Lovely girls & still get flutters after 14years!! <3
  • davesgalforever
    davesgalforever Posts: 220 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    My birthday is today. I've kept 75 pounds off for over a year now.
    Congrats!
    And happy bday! :)
  • dendysill
    dendysill Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    agartin wrote: »
    ermahgerd. My birthday is in june and while I like the nickname JuneBug, I hate.. HATE june bugs. Or water beetles, whatever they may be known as where you live. I think they fall first, then roaches, then mosquitos in my hate list. Because they are so dumb. They will literally fly right into you, then their little spikes on their legs get caught on your clothes or hair, and when you go to knock them off you usually break one of their tiny legs off in the process... *cringe*

Yes!!! I had one fly into my hair right by my ear, I almost beat my own head in trying to get it out. Horrible!

On topic:
    I can't stand above you threads.

• dendysill
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I've been told that before. TS. :D

• dotsoflisa
    dotsoflisa Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My birthday is today. I've kept 75 pounds off for over a year now.

Happy Birthday and good job!!
  • dotsoflisa
    dotsoflisa Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I work on a cruise ship. I see amazing places but loosing weight is hard when u eat in a mess all the time!!
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    I wrestled in high school.
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I was given an award and teddy bear as a child, from the police department for helping to catch a serial rapist.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    she wins :)
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I was an explorer and an explosives expert before finding a desk job :)
  • ronronronj
    ronronronj Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    In an office where I used to work, one woman attacked another with a fish.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid of some weird stuff, like tests, storms and stranger dogs/cats (don't know if they've been declawed or trained not to jump).
  • dendysill
    Options
    I was given an award and teddy bear as a child, from the police department for helping to catch a serial rapist.
    That's awesome! TS.
  • JamestheLiar
    JamestheLiar Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    My wife and I struggled with infertility for 10 years before my son was born, then ten years later we had another baby purely on "accident." Both were difficult pregnancies. In fact, most people that know us would tell you that my wife is a worrier, but looking back on those days I can tell you that she is the most fiercely brave human being I've ever met.