Any other brides-to-be?

Options
I have several reasons motivating me to lose some weight, but a big one is my upcoming wedding this Fall. I have a goal to lose about 15 more lbs in the next 4-5 months. Any other brides to be out there? Feel free to add me as a friend - my diary is open and set with a 1200 calorie goal.

Replies

• vadleany
    vadleany Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I added you as a friend. I am also going to get married this Fall, so it would be great to keep each other motivated during the coming months!
  • gemmaw987
    gemmaw987 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Im getting married on 11 July 2015....!!!!
  • pgilly81
    pgilly81 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in the fall of 2016 in Vegas!! I start wedding dress shopping in 98 days :smiley:
  • mhausler93
    mhausler93 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married August 22! I, too, would like to lose about 15 more by then. Feel free to add me!
  • Afra84
    Afra84 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I am getting married too September 5th. Am on a fitbride mission:-) feel free to add me. I'd love to share some Fitspiration with other future brides. Already lost some weight but am still about 10lbs from my goal weight.
  • esmitto
    esmitto Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Am getting married July 2016 and it's time to get serious. I need to lose another 60lbs by January so I can go wedding dress shopping.
  • pariskathryn
    pariskathryn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm getting married in Vegas on November 21st this year. Ideally I'll have hit my goal weight (-50) by then, but as long as I'm making progress til then I'll be happy! Please feel free to add me!
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    June 13 here!
  • Healthy4Connor
    Healthy4Connor Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm getting married October this year, feel free to add me. I am hoping to lose 50# by then, 14 of that gone so far...
  • 2marsh
    2marsh Posts: 86 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    esmitto wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    Am getting married July 2016 and it's time to get serious. I need to lose another 60lbs by January so I can go wedding dress shopping.

I'm not until June 2016, but I wanna go dress shopping, too! Also attending a wedding inAugust that I'd like to look great for. Aiming to lose around 26 lbs.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in 23 days!! I only need to lose a few more pounds and truthfully, as long as I maintain where I am now I'll be ok. My dress fits perfectly, thanks to the work on an INSANE seamstress who had me in for three fittings to make sure everything was just right.
    I'm so excited!! Good luck and feel free to add me! Although, I'll be honeymooning sooner than anyone and needing some motivation to get back on track afterwards :)
  • BeginnersBootcamp
    BeginnersBootcamp Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My wedding is in November, add me!!
  • smontes16
    smontes16 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am getting married in October and I am looking to lose about 15lbs. Feel free to add me! Let's do this ladies #sheddingforthewedding
  • kirstylr89
    kirstylr89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Getting married in October, have 14lbs left to go!!
  • evillottie
    evillottie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Getting married August 2016 and have over 100lbs to lose :-S it's going to be a challenge!
  • hollen_carol
    hollen_carol Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I am getting married too :) September 27th is our date set in Kill Devil Hills on the beach in NC. So very excited! I believe it is why I was finally motivated this year after not being so the last 5 or so years. I've dropped 30 pounds so far and i have 13 more pounds to my final goal weight. Good luck to all the other brides to be here. I hope your day is awesome for you all and all that you've dreamed of.
  • mandalitt
    mandalitt Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Getting married in September! :smiley: I have about 15 pounds to lose and need to tone up these arms! :cold_sweat:
  • hludwig980
    hludwig980 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married October 16th! I have a bit of a dilemma though. I would love to lose about 10 lbs before the wedding. It would put me back at my lowest weight in my adult life BUT...and it is a bit of a big BUT....I have my dress and it fits me absolutely PERFECTLY as it is. No alterations needed... Feel free to add me!!! B)
  • K_saine
    K_saine Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am getting married next fall! I want to get started now so I can look my best and not freak out about losing so much weight so close to the wedding.
  • KristiMcD90
    KristiMcD90 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Getting married March 2016! Like to lose 20lbs. Been logging in on MFP for about a month but will weigh myself for the first time in a week or two. (Need to buy scales!) Can feel some improvement in the way my clothes feel but look forward to seeing that graph move! Could do with recipe suggestions? Please feel free to add me!