Any other brides-to-be?

2»

Replies

• ashleyolson94
    ashleyolson94 Posts: 13 Member
    I'm getting married July 2016! I would like to lose 55ish more pounds by then :)
  • lucykoivisto
    lucykoivisto Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2015
    Getting married May 28, 2016! I work full time and just finished Grad school that I did full time too. I used that as an excuse but have managed to run almost every day each week since school ended 2 weeks ago. I start job #2 next week so I hope that doesn't kill my streak :-/ Feel free to add me! It will help keep me accountable :)
  • Ashleymc44
    Ashleymc44 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm getting married summer of 2016 and have 60 pounds to lose. Add me, and we'll hold each other accountable, even after your wedding! :smiley:
  • Ashleymc44
    Ashleymc44 Posts: 7 Member
    Getting married May 28, 2016! I work full time and just finished Grad school that I did full time too. I used that as an excuse but have managed to run almost every day each week since school ended 2 weeks ago. I start job #2 next week so I hope that doesn't kill my streak :-/ Feel free to add me! It will help keep me accountable :)

I'm a full time grad student too and have 3 part time jobs! I thought it was so hard to find time to work out until I started thinking of it as just another part of my daily routine, like brushing my teeth or getting lunch. Started making workout appointments with friends, and we've helped each other stay accountable. It's tough, but I'm learning how to do it! Add the wedding next year, and this is the one project I DONT want to procrastinate on lol.
  • micat85
    micat85 Posts: 4 Member
    Thanks for all the responses ladies!!
  • theresar719
    theresar719 Posts: 14 Member
    I'm getting married June 4, 2016. I've already lost 18lbs since January. I'd like to be down a total of 30lbs by mid-July for when I start the dress shopping process.