App for strength exercises?

Options
Is there an app for strength exercises that I can use to record my upper and lower body workouts at the gym on and then sync it to MFP? I don't see the machines that I use listed on the choices or maybe I am just searching wrong.

Replies

• dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I use Jefit to log my strength training workouts, but it doesn't sych with MFP. The only reason to log a workout to MFP is to determine caloric burn. To do that, just log the length of your workout as strength training under the cardio section.
  • Sutnak
    Sutnak Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Use Jefit. Then at the end it will give you an amount of time spent lifitng (for example, 15 minutes for a 45 minute workout.) Use this time (15 minutes example) and track Cardio exercise - strength training.
  • berriesandjuice
    berriesandjuice Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ok great thanks so much. :-)
  • Upstate_Dunadan
    Upstate_Dunadan Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Jefit here too.
  • robertrogo
    robertrogo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey berriesandjuice

My name is Robert Rogo, a Web Developer at JEFIT and looks like you are looking for a new fitness app it seems?

With JEFIT, as most here have recommended to you already, we are a free Fitness/Workout Tracking application where you can create a FREE profile, create or download various workout routines from the JEFIT Team or users, record and track your workout progress, view your stats and data from the over 1300+ exercises we have with animations and descriptions, interact with our vast community and much more.

Actually we are currently working on our latest Android and iPhone updates as we speak which we are hoping to have released soon which will improve our UI/UX and pre-existing features for a much more streamlined usage of our app.

If you give our application a try thats awesome and know it will help you achieve/reach your fitness goals along with MyFitnessPal (which I have just gotten back into tracking my macros for my own weight loss journey) and if not thats cool too because you are entitled to your own decisions/choices and what suites best for you.

I wish you all the best on your fitness journey and continued efforts with tracking your macros with your workouts!

- Robert