Comment here if you want new mfp friends .. Let's kick butt together. I log on Allll day errrry day

Options

Replies

• Beccacupcake
    Beccacupcake Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'll add you
  • Beccacupcake
    Options
  • theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I just came back to MFP recently. I am always looking for new friends who are down to give and receive motivation.
  • jjkoba81
    jjkoba81 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    MFP is making me accountable for what I eat and since I started looking at the community section I've learned so many helpful tips and have found some great motivation. I'm in this for the long haul! Anyone can feel free to add me so we can motivate each other
  • furzell69
    furzell69 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I joined 3 days ago and so far so good have been under goal and eating well but I'm looking for support as I am looking to lose 50kg/110lbs, scared and excited
  • Beccacupcake
    Options
    Adding tall
  • crochetaddict05
    crochetaddict05 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey started mfp a while back. Back on to work on bad habits and in search of support. Hoping to reverse the Cain effect of diabetes in my biological family.
  • SummerLovin0x
    SummerLovin0x Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm Tash, i'm24 . I'm currently looking to lose105 pounds.
  • DedRepublic
    DedRepublic Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I've come a long way in the last few years. And what I have found is that it is so much easier, and honestly way more fun to bring people with you on a journey.

Profile-Front-Hips-final4.jpg

I am still going..and will not stop...currently chasing my Aesthetic Dreams while maintaining and building functional strength. Feel free to add me for random thoughts, motivation, and meal prep trickery.

"We're all gonna make it brah!" -Aziz Shavershian

Aesthetics-Zyzz-Robert-Broussard.jpg

• Shellygirl66
    Shellygirl66 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm here everyday too, and I could definitely use the encouragement! Anyone & everyone is welcome to add me, we'll do it together!

:smile:

Shel
  • Beccacupcake
    Options
    ^^^^impressive
  • shorehaminx
    shorehaminx Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have just joined - been here before but that was a while ago! Feel free to add me , I am looking for support buddies x
  • justjack18
    justjack18 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    You can add me Iam here everyday
  • elly620
    elly620 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    add me on here and Instagram EllySecret30
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Beccacupcake
    Options
    Adding you
  • B_Jaxn
    B_Jaxn Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Add
  • soul_gem
    soul_gem Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody, I'm Melanie. I have been on MFP for awhile but I'm looking for more friends so we can support each other. The more the merrier, I say! Feel free to add me. :)
  • miss_neal
    miss_neal Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm not new to MFP. I picked it up and wasn't consistent but I am now. Currently getting beat up by Shaun T on a daily basis. :) Need lots of support and wisdom!
  • Natalie88882015
    Natalie88882015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Loving MFP so far and would love to add some friends and learn from all the knowledgeable people on here. Feel free to add me. thanks!!