It's the 2nd "Find a Friend Friday"

Options

Replies

• nicfitnesszone
    nicfitnesszone Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    From Queens, NY currently living in TX for work. I love running, hiking, cycling, kayaking, yoga, experimenting skinny recipes. Feel free to add me! Have a happy, healthy Friday everyone!
  • CM_73
    CM_73 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    From the deep South,UK, 41 Years young.
    Looking for anything in the way of motivation and inspiration!
  • cooptown03
    cooptown03 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Originally from Akron, OH, now living in Durham, NC (weather is so much nicer!) Love playing volleyball and basketball; hate going to the "gym" but force it anyway. Currently trying to get to a sexy look for the beach. Target weight is 175lbs, but it's more about how I look and feel than the scale! Feel free to add me and good luck everyone.
  • cooptown03
    cooptown03 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Originally from Akron, OH, now living in Durham, NC (weather is so much nicer!) Love playing volleyball and basketball; hate going to the "gym" but force it anyway. Currently trying to get to a sexy look for the beach. Target weight is 175lbs, but it's more about how I look and feel than the scale! Feel free to add me and good luck everyone.
  • bettyboo_220
    bettyboo_220 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    From Northern Ireland 33 looking for help and support on my journey to losing this 2stone so I can be wedding day ready
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Joanne, 35, mum of four. Originally from Ireland but living in Nigeria. Homesick!! Don't know many people where I am so could do with more friends here that understand what its like to try lose weight. Lost 10kg (24lbs) already, need support for the next 15kg (33lb). Add me please! I will support you back too.
  • grahgj63
    grahgj63 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am GG and working on dropping 30 pounds and on day 10. Anyone can add me.
  • edog882015
    edog882015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    43, married, mom of 2, full time nurse, lost 60lb, gained 20, lost 10ish, hoping to see and sustain a fit and strong 130 again. love yoga, piyo, cardio weight training, kettles, and napping... love cooking and trying new healthy foods and fitness. i believe you get what you give in this life - it is fleeting and time is a thief. So "If you are going through hell, keep going" (Churchill), get up when you fall down, and as my life's mentor, Chicken Little once said, "Today is a new day!" looking to connect with positive support and offer the same!
  • madkrii
    madkrii Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    20, right now living in Denmark, new to mfp, trying to gain some wait and build muscle. Not much into sports, love sitting on my a s s and watching netflix so have to push myself into going to the gym. Looking for mfp friends to inspire each other(need some healthy competition)
  • Wendimalia
    Wendimalia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm on the West coast. Don't see many people on from Cali. I'm looking to give support and receive too. Love more friends with a sense of humor and understand when a swift kick in the butt is needed.
  • Pandamanda41
    Pandamanda41 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Amanda. 34 yrs old living in MA.. looking for motivational friends.. feel free to add me :)
  • miss_neal
    miss_neal Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm not really new. I tried MFP a few years ago but not on a consisten basis. Originally from KY, live in Indy and I am motivated and dedicated to lose this weight. Feel free to add me!
  • sarahjlever
    sarahjlever Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Sarah from the UK feel free to add me don't matter where you're from always nice to meet new people.... I'm on a weight loss mission so would like more support and here to support you guys as well
  • NinjaMidget
    NinjaMidget Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Dan, Here. Been doing MFP for a while, but got out of the habit and just now getting back into it. I'm in Milwaukee, WI. Got 100+ to lose, so sticking with it this time.
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Let's be each other's motivation! Add me! @zachduden
  • kastephens11
    kastephens11 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Kara! I'm 22 years old and from South Dakota! I'm looking to lose about 100lbs. I log on every day. At first I was struggling with my weight loss due to school and work, but now I am determined to get this weight off! Feel free to add me!
  • Sabrinarose8
    Sabrinarose8 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Sabrina, I am 32, married, and living in Miami. I am working on losing about 90 lbs, and have lost 15 so far this year. I have lost significant weight before only to gain it back plus more. This time I hope its different since I know I need to keep tracking calories even to maintain and I am working on my emotional eating. Feel free to add me :)
  • MsAdiwin
    MsAdiwin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm from California. I've got 100+ lbs to lose and I'm following an intermittent fasting diet. Friend me!
  • Wantzie14
    Wantzie14 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Katie! I'm a newlywed. The profile pic is my awesome dog rocky. He's a pit bull/boxer mix and definitely helps keep me active. I'm a physician assistant working in emergency medicine. Looking to lose 40 lbs and keep it off. New to the MFP community and trying to learn how to use the site and reach out to others. Always looking for encouragement, so friend me if you'd like! B)
  • MikeLeTwigg
    MikeLeTwigg Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Mike, British guy living in Sweden with my wife and 2year old son. On a journey to loose 30kg before seeing family at Christmas. Any encouragement would be awesome.