Looking for weight loss buddy

Options
Ian8567
Ian8567 Posts: 11 Member
Some bits about myself
I am 6'2 weight 273lbs
I am 19 years old.
I plan on weighing 200 pounds.
Looking for contact basically via private messages over this website to be accountable to somebody. Hopefully looking to lose weight alongside somebody (figuratively.)
leave a comment or message me if your interested.

Replies

• donnaangel87
    donnaangel87 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I just thought I'd offer you a bit of encouragement. About 2-3 years ago, (at about your age) my son lost over 50 lbs. He's 5'6, so that was an incredible amount to lose! Anyhow, he not only lost weight but he's so muscular now! It's been a blessing to watch him stay at it! I'm praying he becomes a personal trainer. He eats healthy, works out for a couple hours a day and also began studying Judo (martial arts). Here's a little advice: try to take an "evaluation" of your entire life, eating, exercise, sleep habits, stress levels and especially your commitment to love yourself more every day. Not in a vain or selfish way, but in a way that reflects that you truly appreciate your life and your body. I promise, it WILL effect every person around you! My son is now training me to lose, and to get more strong and lean! Who'd have ever thought? NEVER GIVE UP!
  • Ian8567
    Options
    Hi there! I just thought I'd offer you a bit of encouragement. About 2-3 years ago, (at about your age) my son lost over 50 lbs. He's 5'6, so that was an incredible amount to lose! Anyhow, he not only lost weight but he's so muscular now! It's been a blessing to watch him stay at it! I'm praying he becomes a personal trainer. He eats healthy, works out for a couple hours a day and also began studying Judo (martial arts). Here's a little advice: try to take an "evaluation" of your entire life, eating, exercise, sleep habits, stress levels and especially your commitment to love yourself more every day. Not in a vain or selfish way, but in a way that reflects that you truly appreciate your life and your body. I promise, it WILL effect every person around you! My son is now training me to lose, and to get more strong and lean! Who'd have ever thought? NEVER GIVE UP!
    I appreciate it!

• meowmixmeghan
    meowmixmeghan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey. I am also 19 and I still have a lot of weight I need to loose. I like to be competive and would also like someone who could encourage me to do the most I can if you want you could add me and we could try to keep each other motivated!!
  • Ian8567
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hey. I am also 19 and I still have a lot of weight I need to loose. I like to be competive and would also like someone who could encourage me to do the most I can if you want you could add me and we could try to keep each other motivated!!
    added. (maybe twice by accident)