• SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    Go dump salt in her water.
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    JenAndSome wrote: »
    Go buy another water bottle and lick the top as you walk by her and explain that you thoroughly lick ALL of your water bottles when you buy them.

I laughed so hard that banana almost shot out of my nose.

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    MireyGal76 wrote: »
    quit your job. it's the only solution to a problem as big as this.

:laugh:

I heart you so hard right now. <3
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Afura wrote: »
    K_saine wrote: »
    My coworker stole my water bottle and now I am out of water... I also don't like water from the sink unless it has been run through a Brita filter...

#firstworldproblems
    Kinda, but I know I won't drink tap water out of several towns (I'm looking at you Houston). It's just nasty.

The town I live in has the highest amount of ammonia of any town in all of Minnesota and since there is no state or federal limit or determination of a safe level of ammonia they are not doing anything to fix it. The water has also tested as having an ungodly amount of bacteria in it.
  • slickmickey
    slickmickey Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    steal everything on her desk when she gets up to go to the bathroom. she can get something back if she brings you a bottle of water.
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    ... why not just post her desk-phone's number here? I'm certain that the MFP crowd-vengeance would rectify this situation in short order.
  • noclady1995
    noclady1995 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    JenAndSome wrote: »
    Go buy another water bottle and lick the top as you walk by her and explain that you thoroughly lick ALL of your water bottles when you buy them.

BAHAHAHA!! :D

• Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options

LOL!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Just yesterday you were posting about how you didn't think your sister was supportive of you.
    Now it's a coworker who stole your water bottle (WTF? So take it back. What's the issue.)

You're an adult, it's time to start acting like an adult and solve your own problems.

I kind of have to agree with this. Not to be harsh or blame you BUT if you play the victim, people will victimize you. It's time to toughen up and go take your damn water bottle back or else bring the issue to HR. Don't accept that treatment from people.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    ... why not just post her desk-phone's number here? I'm certain that the MFP crowd-vengeance would rectify this situation in short order.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Afura wrote: »
    My coworker stole my water bottle and now I am out of water... I also don't like water from the sink unless it has been run through a Brita filter...

#firstworldproblems
    Kinda, but I know I won't drink tap water out of several towns (I'm looking at you Houston). It's just nasty.

The town I live in has the highest amount of ammonia of any town in all of Minnesota and since there is no state or federal limit or determination of a safe level of ammonia they are not doing anything to fix it. The water has also tested as having an ungodly amount of bacteria in it.
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

And yes. I can do this. "After you finish stealing water bottles... I want to wear your skin"
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options

Is this a nice refillable water bottle or a plastic disposable bottle of water?
    Confront her or go buy a new one.
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options

Yes, it is a huge problem if people are stealing things, whether it is a bottle of water, a diamond ring, or a penny out of one's purse. I think most would agree that you don't just take things that don't belong to you. ;)
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Time to put her stapler in jello.djt59qlj4c6w.jpg
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Um, put on your big girl pants, take it back. If she no longer has it, go buy another and tell her if she takes this one you're going to kick her butt.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    I would attempt to be diplomatic. Tell her that you're sure she didn't realize that it wasn't free water provided by the company, but now you're ready for your water, and since she accidentally took it, you're sure she would be eager to replace it and make things right. If she says no, then report it. As amusing as the dirty tricks are, they have no place in the workplace. In future, write your name on anything you leave in the fridge. Or do as I do, and write "I AM A FRIDGE THIEF" on the bottoms of everything in sharpie.