My first NSV

Options
Today was the first day that i logged my measurments. The first tape sherade was on 04/16/11. Today my total inches lost was 16.6!! I was floored! I know i've been doing ok, but I had no idea that I had lost that many inches all over. It was pretty much two inches off everypart I measured. I really needed this motivation!! It's not a huge NSV, but dang I'm excited!!!

Replies

• beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Options
    That is terrific! WTG
  • justcraziness
    Options
    Congrats! That's great!!
  • Vkoons3
    Vkoons3 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    That is really exciting WTG!
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Congrats...and it is a BIG accomplishment! You should be proud.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Not huge? It's almost a foot and a half!

Great job!
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Contrary to your statement, that IS a 'huge NSV' !!! So happy for you! Great way to measure overall progress. And I bet it feels SO GOOD to be able to say!
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    it is huge! That is fantastic!
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    OMG Congrats!!! Inches lost is almost more exciting to me than pounds. I love seeing my measurements get smaller. I've measured twice since the first time and I've lost about 16" as well. It's so exciting!! Great job, and keep up the good work! :)
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful, super exciting, very happy for you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    That is GREAT success!!! Measurments are a better truth to your accomplishments then your weight. Keep it up!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!