Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

MFP iOS Calorie Adjustment

I always log my cardio manually, which is typically 65-70 min of a 3.5 MPH walk. When I do this, it usually gives me around 250 exercise calories (give or take). For the last 2 days, the app has been adding hundreds of exercise calories. Yesterday, after my walk, I had about 11,000 steps for the day. Then, just before midnight, after doing no additional activity, it jumped to over 21,000 steps. This can't be correct. Now it's telling me I have all of these extra calories, but I am afraid to use them. What is going on?

Replies

• PopeyeCT
    PopeyeCT Posts: 249 Member
    I use mapmywalk and a fitbit.

One time my phone was laying on the washing machine and it logged a few thousand steps during the spin cycle :)
  • spikelike213
    spikelike213 Posts: 1 Member
    I had a large number of adjustments show up last night too. I deleted the ones I could tell were from other days. I still don't see a positive adjustment on my account for today, despite 75min of exercise. I wonder if something is lagged and is not synching during the day.