"Dad Bod"

Options
2»

Replies

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't be interested. Your current body type tells a lot about you. A dad bod tells me you aren't interested in fitness.

that's a bit of conjecture.

i have dropped 60 lbs, but i am still soft in the middle. but according to you, my body means i am not interested in fitness.
  • Pennsylvania_Joe
    Pennsylvania_Joe Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    jboccio90 wrote: »
    I find guys with the "dad bod" more approachable than a guy who has a six pack or a leaner muscular physic, but that has nothing to do with what I find more attractive but my own insecurities.

I think I'm very approachable.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    to address this concept, specifically, i don't buy it. different people like what they like. some people care about the body, some don't. some people like ripped, some don't.

i don't see less women having a crush on Hemsworth or Gossling.
  • LindaKay224
    LindaKay224 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    MityMax96 wrote: »
    What ever the bod I'd be happy if someone gave me flowers and called me pretty once in a while

Hey beautiful.
    Here ya go. @-->

:)
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I find guys with the "dad bod" more approachable than a guy who has a six pack or a leaner muscular physic, but that has nothing to do with what I find more attractive but my own insecurities.

Which is probably totally true, but if you or MityMax were at a bar I probably wouldn't have the balls to go say hi to ya'll because I would feel like I stand a higher chance of being rejected and you guys may expect a leaner girl as where a guy that has a similar physic to myself would not. Like I said, it's my own personal insecurities and clearly not how every situation works. lol
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options

Which is probably totally true, but if you or MityMax were at a bar I probably wouldn't have the balls to go say hi to ya'll because I would feel like I stand a higher chance of being rejected and you guys may expect a leaner girl as where a guy that has a similar physic to myself would not. Like I said, it's my own personal insecurities and clearly not how every situation works. lol

You might be surprised.

Try it one day, just go talk and be nice....you never know. :wink:
    Guys will be rejected by women, far more than women will be rejected by guys.
    I assure you of that.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options

im not thin or fit looking at all & fitness bros hit on me more often then you would think

sooo go for it if you have interest in them
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Tinyfigure wrote: »
    100 people will like 100 different things. The way they generalise what "women like" annoys me. You haven't asked me, so don't assume for me ;)

I know what you like.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Tinyfigure wrote: »
    100 people will like 100 different things. The way they generalise what "women like" annoys me. You haven't asked me, so don't assume for me ;)

I know what you like.