Who is.....

12346»

Replies

• mizzymiz
    mizzymiz Posts: 417 Member

I've lost boobs too!! Push up bras do wonders!! :wink:

Yep, wine....movies, food, relaxing and other stuff involving mustard! :huh:

Wow, sounds like you are going to have fun!! I would love to be a fly on the......ummm..........branch overhead?? :indifferent: ...............to see a floating head ski!! :noway: :laugh:

I have asked for mostly clothes! I need it! I have lost so much weight and am slowly building my wardrobe now that my goal weight is within reach! And I asked for Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD!! lol!! WOO!!

Plus, shopping is SO much fun! So, I asked for gift cards!! :wink: :laugh:

Yeah, I am excited to head back west... it's been awhile since I've been! And of course I can't resist skiing a new slope... (Especially since my parents just moved there so I've never been before!) :wink:

I hear you...I always ask for gift cards too. Sometimes it's just too hard to suppress the laughter over some of the things other people try and buy you...('but I thought you loooved purple pants!' um, no)

Also I asked for a new ipod! Mine took a tragic fall of the Stairmaster. RIP ipod.

Oh, and don't worry - I definitely asked for an abacus too! :wink:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member

I've lost boobs too!! Push up bras do wonders!! :wink:

Yep, wine....movies, food, relaxing and other stuff involving mustard! :huh:

Wow, sounds like you are going to have fun!! I would love to be a fly on the......ummm..........branch overhead?? :indifferent: ...............to see a floating head ski!! :noway: :laugh:

I have asked for mostly clothes! I need it! I have lost so much weight and am slowly building my wardrobe now that my goal weight is within reach! And I asked for Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD!! lol!! WOO!!

Plus, shopping is SO much fun! So, I asked for gift cards!! :wink: :laugh:

Yeah, I am excited to head back west... it's been awhile since I've been! And of course I can't resist skiing a new slope... (Especially since my parents just moved there so I've never been before!) :wink:

I hear you...I always ask for gift cards too. Sometimes it's just too hard to suppress the laughter over some of the things other people try and buy you...('but I thought you loooved purple pants!' um, no)

Also I asked for a new ipod! Mine took a tragic fall of the Stairmaster. RIP ipod.

Oh, and don't worry - I definitely asked for an abacus too! :wink:
    Oh! An abacus! Good call!! :laugh: Make sure to bedazzle it too!!:wink:

Are you going anywhere for New Years?? Will you still be home then?
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    I won't be stuck in the office all week. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I'll be thinking of you Shannon while I am on Bourbon St. tomorrow!! :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    I won't be stuck in the office all week. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I wanna go!! :sad: :sad:
  • mizzymiz

oh, of course I'll bedazzle it! I'll make one for you too!

We'll be back in MA for New Years and will definitely be hitting the town in Boston! You!?:drinker:
  • mizzymiz

me too! :frown:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member

Come on!!! I'll pick you up at the airport. :laugh:
  • TamTastic

oh, of course I'll bedazzle it! I'll make one for you too!

We'll be back in MA for New Years and will definitely be hitting the town in Boston! You!?:drinker:
    Well, most of my local friends have small children so we are all going to one house and putting our kids down on spare beds, pack n plays, etc........and hanging out! They have a bar in the basement with a kegerator!!! LOL! So, we'll have fun.

Eventually we'll get a babysitter and actually go OUT on New Years again!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mizzymiz

Eventually we'll get a babysitter and actually go OUT on New Years again!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes! Let me know when you do - I'll be waiting for you with a drink in one hand and a bedazzled abacus in the other! :drinker:
  • TamTastic

Come on!!! I'll pick you up at the airport. :laugh:
    Man, you have NO idea how tempted I yam!! :wink: :laugh:
  • TamTastic

Yes! Let me know when you do - I'll be waiting for you with a drink in one hand and a bedazzled abacus in the other! :drinker:
    Ohhh, that can be our thing to help us find each other in the crowd!

We can say "I'll be the one with the bedazzled abacus" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Lookin like the sexy thangs we are!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • mizzymiz

We can say "I'll be the one with the bedazzled abacus" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Lookin like the sexy thangs we are!! :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How about - you bring the abacus, I'll bring the bedazzler? :smokin:

Men will fall at our feet! (well, at your feet...they'll just have to fall at the space where my feet should be!)
  • TamTastic

How about - you bring the abacus, I'll bring the bedazzler? :smokin:

Men will fall at our feet! (well, at your feet...they'll just have to fall at the space where my feet should be!)
    Oh but don't foget the mustard!!:wink:

And you'll have men fighting over who get's to hold your head!!! :laugh:

Ok, people are reading this probably saying "What is wrong with these women??" :huh: :laugh:
  • mizzymiz

Ok, people are reading this probably saying "What is wrong with these women??" :huh: :laugh:

I would be lying if I said that I didn't get that question a lot! :drinker: :laugh:
  • TamTastic

I would be lying if I said that I didn't get that question a lot! :drinker: :laugh:
    Same here!! :blushing: :blushing:
  • mizzymiz

Well then - this explains a lot about our rules, abacus and bedazzler! :laugh:

I'm off to wrap presents - but have a great night! :drinker:
  • TamTastic

Well then - this explains a lot about our rules, abacus and bedazzler! :laugh:

I'm off to wrap presents - but have a great night! :drinker:

You too ya headless abacist!! :wink: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.