Powdered Peanut Butter

Options

Replies

• jenillawafer
    jenillawafer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I will order some to try it! Primarily it will go in my protien smoothies I make for breakfast.

They sell it at Walmart in the section where they keep the peanut butter/cereal/etc.
  • DorisSilver50
    DorisSilver50 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I like it to dip celery into, and I added the Chocolate one to my apple yesterday, it was pretty good. I like the reg PB2 better then the chocolate so far:) I have found it either in the PB section or the natural food aisle depending on the grocery store and I live in a pretty rural area.
  • justsayinisall
    justsayinisall Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    amazon. they have everything
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    North44 wrote: »
    I've heard it's good but the last time I wanted to try it my grocery store didn't have it!

my walmart carries it. you can also find it on amazon

i like it decently. i use it on english muffins or sandwich thins for breakfast fairly often.
  • jhamptonsleboda
    jhamptonsleboda Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I buy it from Amazon prime :) I use it mostly in my shakes + make a drizzle for apple slices. I don't use it for sandwiches though...it's not the same, in my opinion.
  • blackcrossknight
    blackcrossknight Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I started out with it (Never tried the chocolate one though), but then two of my sisters started eating it too, so it was kind of expensive at $4.99 a jar and going through two a week when a jar would last myself two weeks alone. Now I buy BPfit at Bj's wholesale. It's 65 calories for a two tablespoon serving instead of 45, but I get four times as much in a jar for $9.99. (They had a smaller jar with twice as much as PB2, and it was about $6.99 but I haven't seen it for a while) The tastes between the two are slightly different, but they're both good. I can't complain.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    To those of you who mix pb2 in yogurt an oatmeal etc Do you put it in straight or make a paste out of it first and then add it?
  • slp51
    slp51 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    To those of you who mix pb2 in yogurt an oatmeal etc Do you put it in straight or make a paste out of it first and then add it?

I add one TBLS (half a serving) to both my yogurt and oatmeal. A full serving in my protein smoothies. It is yummilicious! I order mine from Amazon.

• slp51
    slp51 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Oops! Meant to clarify that I do not mix it with water first. I just dump in a TBLS (or two).
  • Christine_72
    Options
    slp51 wrote: »
    Oops! Meant to clarify that I do not mix it with water first. I just dump in a TBLS (or two).

haha thanks. I was just in the middle of asking you this when you posted again :#

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I eat it. I like to add it to greek yogurt and chocolate frozen yogurt
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options

I just mix it in straight.

• Losing2Fast2Furious
    Losing2Fast2Furious Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I just discovered this stuff last week. My sister has been raving about it. Groupon had a deal for a 6 pack. I got the chocolate version for about $6 per jar (big jars). It satisfies my sweet tooth, and I no longer crave Nutella.

I've made Chia Pudding with it, and it's awesome.

I've eaten it straight up mixed with water, and it's awesome.

I've eaten it mixed with coffee instead of water, and it's even better.

I will forever use this instead of peanut butter from now on.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    I eat a 1lb tin of the chocolate kind a week!
  • Christine_72
    Options
    I eat a 1lb tin of the chocolate kind a week!

Haha you go girl :+1:

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Try mixing it in with cottage cheese too. I got the idea from someone else on here and it's yummy. :)
  • nickatine
    nickatine Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    The chocolate pb2 is amazing in greek yogurt with little stevia, however I can't say the same for the original pb2.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    nickatine wrote: »
    The chocolate pb2 is amazing in greek yogurt with little stevia, however I can't say the same for the original pb2.

Aw I like the PB2 with greek yogurt. Though, usually I mix it with cocoa powder too. Still, I like it with just the PB2 as well.
  • amoynoodle
    amoynoodle Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    LOOOOOVE PB2. I have it in everything!! :D