Guilty pleasures?

Options
jsho1
jsho1 Posts: 4 Member
From time to time it's ok to let go and enjoy a little bit of food that you should never normally have, so what's yours?

Replies

• pussycatjayne
    pussycatjayne Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ice cream!
  • NenaM812
    NenaM812 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Oh man, where do I start:

- Anything Italian
    - Martinis
    - Ice cream
    - Kettle cooked potato chips

I get a lot of random weird cravings that I call phases because I'll crave something for maybe a month and then move on to the next. One month it was chili dogs, one month it was mac and cheese, the next month is was mac and cheese with cut up hot dogs lol.
  • stenochick0417
    stenochick0417 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Fast food, as in a big fat cheeseburger, fries and a Coke. Yummmmmmmmm
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I gave up bacon. I really miss bacon. =[
  • jsho1
    jsho1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Haha always up there, I think mine may have to be good old East End pie and mash
  • stenochick0417
    stenochick0417 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    OMG I forgot about Italian food!
  • MFP1984
    MFP1984 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Ice cream!

Oooo - have you tried frozen yoghurt instead though - really yummy alternative :)
  • PrincessBTits
    PrincessBTits Posts: 198
    Options
    A nice cold coke.
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    PIZZA! Not the healthy kind either!!!
  • makeupartist12
    Options
    ice cream
  • mustangurl
    mustangurl Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    cake and brownies!!!
  • aflane
    aflane Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Baaaacccoooonnnn!!! I haven't had ANY bacon since December. I go to the grocery store, and stare at the packages of bacon which are right next to the canadian bacon that I sometimes use for breakfast. I just stand there.... and stare. <sigh>
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    a cheese and mayo sandwich with potato chips on it. Has to be dukes Mayo, a thick slice of regular cheddar and original potato chips (just one layer for crunch) MMmmmmm, Luckily I can make a low cal version of this too
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Do we have to pick just one?!!! MEXICAN FOOD, ice cream and reese's peanut butter cups for me!
  • lbro01z
    lbro01z Posts: 1
    Options
    Sun Chips...and not just a couple!
  • cocobeenie
    cocobeenie Posts: 98
    Options
    Definitely chocolate, usually dark. I recently bought some cocoa powder and im thinking up fun ways to make everything chocolatey without the cocoa butter fat.

I also really love fresh real cream. And ice cream but I seem to have developed an intolerance...O
  • Clovergirl17
    Options
    Oh man...mine has to be making cookies...I LOVE baking cookies, but when I do I end up eating half a dozen cookies worth of cookie dough before the cookies are baked! I've tried looking for low-calorie cookies, but it always seems like they are higher in fat or sodium than normal cookies! I haven't made cookies since we first moved back into our house in February after the fire!

The guilty pleasure that I actually allow myself to have is ho ho's, but I buy the Aldi brand, so they are called 'Swiss Rolls'. 240 calories of chocolate, sugar, and bliss :) Every once in a while I'll let myself have a pack of them, like today in my lunch :).
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I haven't given anything up. I just eat less of it.
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Me too! I REALLY miss bacon!!
  • casey12105
    casey12105 Posts: 293
    Options
    Chinese food. Have to have it once or twice a month.