Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

From Las Vegas, NV

dscantu6
dscantu6 Posts: 1 Member
Hello, my name is Diana. I am new to this journey of fittness and am looking for friends along the way.
I've gained 10 lbs in the last month due to medications I'm taking for an autoimmune condition. I've gone through the stages of grief after finding my life has turned in this new direction. I'm ready now to focus on getting healthy through fitness and healthyFood choices.
Any and all support appreciated. I'm excited to be working with liked minded people - than you in advance.

Replies

• sexysize12
    sexysize12 Posts: 105 Member
    Welcome to MFP you can do this you will find lots of support here teams on the forums and various friends, just jump right in. Sorry to here of your condition, but I'm glad you're positive and your jumping right in to start a new and healthy path for yourself. I'm on here mostly everyday, and can be of support if you like. Have a good day :joy:
  • gadgetive
    gadgetive Posts: 18 Member
    I'm going to Vegas at the end of May and getting married in October. It's going to be a fun time trying to find healthy places to eat but I'm determined!

Adding you :)