Daily Burn - True Beginner

Anyone else use Daily Burn? So far I love it and on week 3 of True Beginner it's a wonderful way to start again...seeing if anyone else out there has had success?

Replies

• scamp07
    scamp07 Posts: 17 Member
    I've been using it for a couple of years and really enjoy it. I've done the Total Bodyweight program. At this point I usually just pick a workout. There's a great variety there.
  • nerdgirlinlv
    nerdgirlinlv Posts: 32 Member
    That's great to hear! I really like the variety offered. So glad they had somewhere to begin, next I am going to check out Cardio Sculp once I finish the beginner program. One day I hope to be brave enough to check out Total Bodyweight. B)
  • jmteeter
    jmteeter Posts: 2 Member
    True Beginner here as well! 4 weeks in, and 5 pounds down. Slow and steady. And feeling stronger.
  • nerdgirlinlv
    @jmteeter that's awesome! I just finished week 3 and Core 2 kicked my butt!!
  • blueriotgirl
    blueriotgirl Posts: 151 Member
    edited May 2015
    True beginner here ax well actually 1 week left on the program.13 lbs down I truely love it. Im gonna finish tb then do a recovery week and then start cardio sculpt.
  • nerdgirlinlv
    @blueriotgirl that's awesome, congrats on your progress!! Cardio Sculpt is what I want to check out next as well.
  • blueriotgirl
    blueriotgirl Posts: 151 Member
    edited May 2015
    I tried some of them and they are a work im really looking forward to it