May Walking Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• linzee32
    linzee32 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I walked for 60 mins while my daughter had lacrosse practice today.
  • Ichasestorms
    Ichasestorms Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Walked for 40 minutes today :smile:
    2/3 for the week completed
  • LibbyErinGalt
    LibbyErinGalt Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Walked 70 min yesterday and 20 min today.
  • aliciadub
    aliciadub Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm late to the party, but this is exactly what I need to get my butt in gear! I'm in! Thank you!
  • sharye
    sharye Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am also late to the party but would love to do this challenge. So I am all in. I just don't know how to report back in with this group.
  • iamsmara
    iamsmara Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Took the new SIL to show around the neighbourhood today and buy groceries. 75 min leisurely walking.

Also planning to do a 15 min stroll after dinner. Read somewhere that it is good for digestion and also to regulate insulin.

R
  • teewhylly
    teewhylly Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im late but im definitely in. Did 30 min today
  • malibootie
    malibootie Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    sharye wrote: »
    I am also late to the party but would love to do this challenge. So I am all in. I just don't know how to report back in with this group.

I don't think there is a hard and fast way to "report" back- just post an updates or thoughts you have. The purpose of this is to make sure we all have support, but can still do things in a way that works with OUR lives!
  • Ichasestorms
    Ichasestorms Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Walked a little over an hour today. Hooray!
  • malibootie
    malibootie Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I have been slacking- haven't walked at all this week. Going to the gym after work today!!
  • danaelizas
    danaelizas Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've slacked off for a whole year due to graduate studies. I'm finally finished and I would like to continue my quest for healthier lighter me! Yesterday I did 5,208 steps = 3 miles = 45 minutes. Good luck to everyone and happy walking.