How are you planning to spend Judgment Day?

Options

Replies

• homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Drinking whiskey and eating cheesecake while I snort cocaine off a hooker's *kitten*?

Might as well go out guns blazin'.
  • bkthomas2004
    bkthomas2004 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    6pm? Which time zone?

Thats what I've been questioning! lol I'm assuming it'll start on the other side first (Asia, Australia, Africa) then the states will prob be the last to go...either way we'll have a 12 hour heads up!
  • carl1738
    carl1738 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'll probably spend it making fun of all the idiots that actually believe the world is ending.
  • beccapos
    beccapos Posts: 13
    Options
    Having a party called "Apocalypse Now? How about now? Now?" and watching horrible end of the world movies. :)
  • runningfool9
    Options
    I'm going to have a pretty much normal day, but, I think at 5:55, I'll start doing stretches, coz if the end comes at 6:00, I'll want to make the jump to whereever I'm headed.

But, at 6:01, as long as I'm stretched out, and still here, I might go get a good run in. Oh, and I might say a prayer for Mr. Camping and his followers.
  • stenochick
    stenochick Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Drinking whiskey and eating cheesecake while I snort cocaine off a hooker's *kitten*?

Might as well go out guns blazin'.

Hysterical ROTFL!!!!
    Hubby always has said there's nothing better than hookers and fire engines.
  • Peridotite
    Peridotite Posts: 66
    Options
    drinking some kool-aid.:drinker:

LOL! I love it! Bring a glass for me will ya?:drinker:
  • nurse_carolyn
    nurse_carolyn Posts: 348
    Options
    I'm going to chill out and check MFP Forums for girls posting pics of themselves in yoga pants.

you like those yoga pants don't you? ;p
  • runningfool9
    Options
    According to Mr. Camping, judgement will be at 6:00 PM, your local time zone. So, yes, we will have plenty of heads up over here in the states :)
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Well it's also my birthday, so my request was sushi w/ some friends, probably many beers, and lots of chillin. I am tempted to get totally hammered since the world is ending and stuff, but figure I should play it safe. Don't want a nasty hangover in case we all wake up alive on Sunday.

And besides, we all know the world really ends on X-Day, which is July 5th, 1998, and no that's not in the past. The calendar is wrong!
  • copperdave
    copperdave Posts: 146
    Options
    I'm gonna live tomorrow like I do every day...like it's my last.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    It's supposed to start 6pm, and follow the sun so when it hits 6PM where you are, you'll know. New Zealand gets it first! lol
  • kparks770
    kparks770 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Honestly,Its kinda weird but I am a little paranoid so I will be praying and asking for forgiveness for all the things I dont wrong,and may do wrong,and done wrong & the things I dont know or remember lol Then I guess going about the usual day and letting everyone I know I love them and try and just be helpful and sweet at least for the day ;) I plan on church sunday though for sure.I been tryin to find a good one lol.Ya know though with all the years between the mayan calendar and mathematics<as if it matters noone would really know.Especially,since in the bible it says even Jesus the son knows not when it will happen.That and I heard it would be peace on earth,and I so dont see that happening soon with all thats going on:) Yall have a good one:):flowerforyou:
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    It's supposed to start 6pm, and follow the sun so when it hits 6PM where you are, you'll know. New Zealand gets it first! lol

What's so special about New Zealand? *pouts*
  • sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Pacific time. An earthquake is supposed to start in New Zealand and makes it's way over here to the Bay Area, CA by 6pm.

http://newark.patch.com/articles/bay-area-evangelist-claims-end-of-world-coming-saturday
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options

What's so special about New Zealand? *pouts*

Because it's already May 21st there! They get the Rapture first
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Me and my inflatable William Shatner have big plans
  • BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options
    I've hired four of Camping's followers to tie themselves to each corner of my house. When the rapture comes they will be floating to heaven and my house will follow them like in the movie Up with me in my easy chair. While my house isn't a great mansion like the believers are promised, I'll have the only Xbox 360.
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    I think I'll party like it's 1999. That was a great year.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    We're gong on a family bike ride on the waterfront trail to pre-burn the Jack- in the Box splurge calories. :happy: