❤ 113.6lbs / Over 8 Stone lost after 15 months. Time to recreate those pics! ❤

Options
KrissyRawrz
KrissyRawrz Posts: 342 Member
Hi all! :) I'm very happy today! weighed myself and I'm down to 165.4lbs! My starting weight was 279lbs in February last year so as you can imagine I never thought I'd ever get down this low.

I've always been the top end of obese, I have literally never had a "normal" or even "overweight" BMI before so to even be classed in the middle category of overweight is a dream come true to me.

I still have a few stone left to lose and I will keep fighting every day for that, but seeing how much weight I have lost now and my progress ticker just keeping on counting those pounds off is a huge motivation. I remember last year when I was staring at that ticker when it was only 5lbs lost on it, thinking how the heck will I lose 140lbs? But seeing it now is amazing, I'm so close to my target I can almost feel it!

I really hope that this post shows people it really is possible even when you have over 100lbs to lose because I know just how daunting that can be. It's a long hard challenge but the rewards are great. Make sure you all stick in there! Feel free to add me as a friend and message me any time. We can never have enough friends after all

Krissy x

k0pw4i12szeg.jpg
pj65frcn5t46.jpg

Replies

• jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing job! Congrats on you huge accomplishment.
  • RoughDiamondUK
    RoughDiamondUK Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Amazing -- you look so much younger too.
  • Up2Me2017
    Up2Me2017 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look beautiful.
  • greenfirearm
    greenfirearm Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I know the feeling of not being normal, so I can empathise. Looking good :)
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. You have put in a lot of hard work.
  • noclady1995
    noclady1995 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Wow. Congrats on all your hard work! You look super!
  • RobynSeabrook
    RobynSeabrook Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done! All the hard work was definitely worth it!
  • GenElizabeth
    GenElizabeth Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Look at you, so cute!! You have done awesome, way to go!!! :smiley:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look absolutely fabulous, just beautiful period. Super good job! I LOVE seeing you with the same outfit on too--that's super inspirational.

I've got a few questions...

What got you going to make this utterly excellent change? What kind of foods and drinks did you have? What kind of exercising?
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Wow!! you look simply amazing! I would love to hear more about your story as well. Keep up the good work!
  • Rhianne18
    Rhianne18 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Absolutely incredible, well done!
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    wow absolutely beautiful... amazing transformation and very inspiring..
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Great job and your pictures truly say it all!!
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    awesome work gf!!
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    Amazing loss. You look happier and younger and I laughed out loud at your baggy pants compared to the before photo. How did you keep them up?
  • BuckyArden33
    BuckyArden33 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    WOW hell of a good job, you look great well done
  • MadtownMadisonian
    MadtownMadisonian Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm only 65 pounds into my 130 pound effort, so posts like yours are an incredibly inspiration. What really amazes me is that you are hardly recognizable, Your face is so transformed, it looks like a different person. What a sensation this must be. Thank you for the post, and my most sincere congratulations and admiration for your accomplishment!
  • Lexieberry
    Lexieberry Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Wow super awesome! Great job, girlie
  • dbcbledsoe
    dbcbledsoe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on meeting your goals and making it through the efforts.
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Your accomplishment has me grinning from ear to ear!! Rock on, young lady! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!