• SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Fast food, as in a big fat cheeseburger, fries and a Coke. Yummmmmmmmm

That.
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    My guilty pleasures: Chicago style pizza, chile rellenos with rice and beans, Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk ice cream

As far as I know, there are no "good" substitutes for those.
  • lisabel87
    lisabel87 Posts: 152
    Options
    Ben & Jerrys, CUPCAKES, mac&cheese, MASHED POTATOES!!! hot fries, french macarones, starbucks flavored coffees...I could go on for days!!
  • stenochick
    stenochick Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Coca-Cola flavored Slurpees.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    I really dont cut out much I eat anything in moderation however. CANDY and ICE CREAM are my guilty pleasures that I cut more than anything else.....
  • nurse_carolyn
    nurse_carolyn Posts: 348
    Options
    ice cream or cheesecake
    pie is good too :)
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I really dont cut out much I eat anything in moderation however.

I envy you. Most things I can eat in moderation, butI can't eat any of my guilty pleasures in moderation. If I eat them, it has to be more than what's good for me.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Small bites and chew slowly. I noticed that I feel full before I know it. Oh and drinking water I try to have at least 8+cups a day.

I envy you. Most things I can eat in moderation, butI can't eat any of my guilty pleasures in moderation. If I eat them, it has to be more than what's good for me.
  • ndswimchick22
    ndswimchick22 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Just had mine today....

A homemade chocolate chip cookie with walnuts....

Sooooooooooo good.
  • Deeangelique
    Deeangelique Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    a whole large stuffed crust pizza WITH garlic bread and wedges and tonnes of sour cream dip... and a chocolate frappacino with whipped cream for dessert - over a days worth of calories in one meal but oh soo sooo good
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Pizza's definately a weakness for me.

Pizza Guys have these things called Munchies... can't have pizza without Munchies and Ranch dip!! I could eat an entire order myself and wish I had more!!!
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Depending on mood:

M&Ms
    Reeses PB cups (straight from the fridge)
    Thick, salty, potato-y French fries
    Pizza and breadsticks
    Chinese food (pork fried rice, crab rangoons, that kind of Chinese food)
    Chips & dip
    Bacon, egg, and cheese breakfast skillets
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Small bites and chew slowly. I noticed that I feel full before I know it. Oh and drinking water I try to have at least 8+cups a day.

Same here...I have found that if eat ice cream with a baby spoon it helps a lot..I know it sounds silly but it makes me slow down and takes a while to eat just a half cup. I get my ice cream and enjoy it to! :)
  • dru_howard
    dru_howard Posts: 47
    Options
    The things I thought I would miss the most, I really don't miss at all...soda, candy, fried food in general. I miss Velveeta Shells and Cheese, anything Italian, and wine. I used to have a 1/2 or 1 glass of merlot at night but I feel guilty using my calories for wine...(insert longing sigh here...). I still splurge on a glass about once a week, and haven't COMPLETELY eliminated anything from my diet except for all soda, so when the urge is strong, I give in and have a "bad" meal. :drinker:
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I havent given up that much but like a lot on this topic,have cut down rather than out.But my single most guilty pleasure has to be Pear cider in a pint measure glass and topped up with ice.Mmm,thinking about it,I need to get working out and get ready for my saturday night treat.

Good Luck Everyone.
  • Hotlanta123
    Hotlanta123 Posts: 12
    Options
    Well, I am a carboholic and have no control when it comes to really good bread. When I indulge my craving, I go to the great bakery down the street and get a freshly made loaf of bread. The spinach/feta and cheddar garlic are my favorite. I know these don't sound terrible, but I can literally eat an entire loaf in a day. When I get it, I have to tear it up into four separate pieces and immediately freeze three of them.

I also saw someone else put mac and cheese, which is always a favorite. The only thing better than carbs is carbs smothered in a blend of very high fat cheeses. Cheddar, Fontina, and parmesan.

Oh and peanut butter. Right off the spoon. I never have this in the house because I have no stop mechanism when it comes to peanut butter.

And sausage. I get maple syrup infused sausages at the farmers market. Twelve in a packet. They last about a day.
  • Hotlanta123
    Hotlanta123 Posts: 12
    Options
    Well, I am a carboholic and have no control when it comes to really good bread. When I indulge my craving, I go to the great bakery down the street and get a freshly made loaf of bread. The spinach/feta and cheddar garlic are my favorite. I know these don't sound terrible, but I can literally eat an entire loaf in a day. When I get it, I have to tear it up into four separate pieces and immediately freeze three of them.

I also saw someone else put mac and cheese, which is always a favorite. The only thing better than carbs is carbs smothered in a blend of very high fat cheeses. Cheddar, Fontina, and parmesan.

Oh and peanut butter. Right off the spoon. I never have this in the house because I have no stop mechanism when it comes to peanut butter.

And sausage. I get maple syrup infused sausages at the farmers market. Twelve in a packet. They last about a day.

DOH! I forgot the most important thing: GUINNESS!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    chocolate - M&Ms, Cadury's wholenut, galaxy plain, minstrels, double decker, picnic, maltesers...................etc

Now, after thinking about it, I want some :sad:
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    i crave sashimi with loads of soy sauce and wasabi. i also seriously cannot ignore the urge to eat natto with diced dried seaweed and wasabi! i can eat a jar of pickled ginger in no time flat... same goes for olives or sauerkraut :P obviously my guilty pleasures are all very salty...
  • icramirez
    icramirez Posts: 40
    Options
    A little of this, a little of that, a little of everything! But mostly ice cream and sweet cold icy soda!