I need to lose a lot of weight, looking for someone to help keep me motivated

Options
I need to lose weight to have both of my knees replaced. Help with motivation? I plan on logging all the good I eat. I'm working on riding my bicycle 20 miles a day, I have made it to 9 miles a day so far..

Replies

• CyTottleben
    CyTottleben Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Joel. I am on a journey to lose 100 lbs. Just clocked in this morning at -31. I am diabetic (type 2), and have celiacs disease. I have chosen to do the LCHF diet, which has been great. I was off insulin within 3 weeks of starting it and have lost 10 lbs/month. Good luck to you!
  • lauraweres
    lauraweres Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Well done to you both !! You can do it !
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    There are some groups on the forum. I like the running challenge one. It motivates me. I think there is a cycling one. Its great way to stay engaged. Good luck! 9 miles a day ain't to shabby!
  • loruddy
    loruddy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    motivation, yes please mine has gone, weight going up and down for months now, with no real progress.
    I plan to log on each day, only 2 days so far :(
    Also need to log my food each day.
    I don't cycle out side, only on static bikes at the gym, but just started running, my current time for 5K is 36 minutes.
    Perhaps we can help each other :)
  • jrousian
    jrousian Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Joel my names Jack. I'm a master trainer with JRT fitness if you would like you can email me with your goals and specifics and perhaps I can create something for you that will put you on the right track! Visit our website www.JRTfitness.com or email me at JRT@JRTfitness.com
  • alexandraarion
    alexandraarion Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!I have to loose almost 60 kilograms... I started dieting eating healthy and working out. I already lost almost 8 kg and I am motivated to go on... Good luck to all of us!