We meet again, My fitness pal

Options
My name is Chris, I'm a 34 year old chef. I started with this app and c25k back in October of 2011. My starting weight was 356 and I made it down to 248 by may of 2014. I have regained 50lbs and am pretty ashamed about it. I know how much work it took to lose the weight and I somehow blew it. I'm starting over again, I have the summer off and should be able to put a dent in the weight I've regained this year. I've never bothered to talk on the forums, I'm kind of a do it on your own kind of guy, but maybe if I'd used all the tools at my disposal before, I wouldn't be here again. Time to hydrate and run. Catch y'all later.

Replies

• Sammie262
    Sammie262 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Chris good luck and work hard and you will achieve your goals . X
  • CaliforniaRower
    CaliforniaRower Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, Chris! I get the "shame" part - I went on vacation and slipped for a month myself, and now I am guiltily coming back. The supportive comments I've received in the forums reminded me that most people screw up on this process of permanent weight loss, and that it matters more how many times you get back on the horse.

You're doing that!

This time, perhaps it will be forever - a lifelong commitment for all of us struggling. Best wishes to you!
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you know what it takes to do this -- great that you're jumping back on the horse. Wishing you great success!