50 pounds down... halfway there!

Options

Replies

• ssmom
    ssmom Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Maybe your aunt is just JEALOUS! You look great...amazing job!
  • LTRUITT3
    LTRUITT3 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    WTG...YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!
  • use2becaligirl
    Options
    Fantastic!!!! You looks great!!! Keep up the good work!!!!
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Envy is never presented in an attractive manner. Consider the source, feel bad for her being such a miserable person and move one. You have every right to be proud and feel great about your progress......there is NO question is shows!
  • meg811
    meg811 Posts: 49
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the sweet comments. Yes, my aunt is just a very miserable and unhappy person, and apparently don't want anyone else to be happy either. She's skinny and always has been so I doubt it's jealousy for that, but I could see her being jealous of my happiness. Oh well, her opinion doesn't really matter anyway!

Thanks again :)
  • sheerjewel
    sheerjewel Posts: 11
    Options
    You look like a different person! Someone would have to be blind and/or just plain mean to not notice how much of a change you have accomplished! You'll really show her once you hit your goal weight!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    You look great! I agree with others who said your aunt must be blind. I love the ones with the same clothes - what a difference!!! Keep up the good work!
  • LittleBuddy13
    LittleBuddy13 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    wow your doing great:) CONGRATS
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You've done and awesome job so far...Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • nikki_zav
    nikki_zav Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    In the nicest way possible...you aunt is a special combo of blind, crazy, and mean!!

Holy crap!!!! You look awesome :D Keep it up!
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! you are looking great!
  • rebelontherun
    rebelontherun Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • meg811
    meg811 Posts: 49
    Options
    In the nicest way possible...you aunt is a special combo of blind, crazy, and mean!!

Holy crap!!!! You look awesome :D Keep it up!

Nikki... i LOOOOOVE this comment! It's more true than you know :)
  • Redjack111
    Redjack111 Posts: 17
    Options
    Great pictures. You must feel fantastic...........way to go!
  • debzwill
    debzwill Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work. :)

5248010.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • a_stronger_steph
    a_stronger_steph Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    The difference is staggering - I honestly have no idea how anyone could NOT see it, unless they were being purposefully cruel or had left their glasses at home (and even then!).

You look wonderful!!! Congrats to both you and your husband! Best of luck on the rest of the journey. :)
  • DESIREE1210
    DESIREE1210 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Major difference, good job. Keep it going!!!
  • Toyiab77
    Toyiab77 Posts: 3
    Options
    You are doing a fantastic job! I definitely see the difference. Don't worry about what your aunt says or thinks, what you are doing is not for her, it is for YOU! Keep it up!
  • grfxmunkey
    grfxmunkey Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You're aunt is out of her mind... you look AMAZING! Congrats and keep it up!! :drinker:
  • wanitalilly
    wanitalilly Posts: 108
    Options
    Screw that mean ol' grinchy lady!! You have come so far, don't let her bring you down! Miserable people try to make happy people feel their pain! Looking great so far, keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!