21yo in recovery, training for marathon, need some support: healthy weight loss only please!:)

Options
Hi, I'm Nat, 21 from Preston UK.
I'm running my first marathon in October so need some encouragement to stay on track!!
Hoping to meet anyone who's friendly- hopefully we can support each other on our journey!
I'm in recovery so its very important I'm only friends with people who want to lose weight/get fit healthily- nothing triggering please:)
Nice to meet you all!

Replies

• Exegi_Corpus
    Exegi_Corpus Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Nat, 21 from Preston UK.
    I'm running my first marathon in October so need some encouragement to stay on track!!
    Hoping to meet anyone who's friendly- hopefully we can support each other on our journey!
    I'm in recovery so its very important I'm only friends with people who want to lose weight/get fit healthily- nothing triggering please:)
    Nice to meet you all!

Good luck! It is quite some goal :) Recovery is always a bit of a pain, good luck with it too!

Likewise!
  • luketryder23
    luketryder23 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Great to have an end goal, key is not to beat yourself up if you have an off day. Also find updating my iPod with new tunes works when struggling to motivate myself to go training. There's some great pump up tracks by Rob Bailey and Zack Hemsey on iTunes. Luke
  • in_it_to_thin_it
    in_it_to_thin_it Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me
    I don't always make the best choices and can't claim my diary is 100% clean eating but Im giving it a go

Also training some big runs and hopefully a marathon next year.

Also good luck with the recovery x
  • bas0128
    bas0128 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Way to go on your recovery!!
  • jmstaaf13
    jmstaaf13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your recovery! I am also in recovery, and it is a long, hard road.
  • wcope0412
    wcope0412 Posts: 97 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Good luck to you!! You can do it no matter what. There are some really great people on here!!! You are going to do fine!! It's going to be hard but so is life and you have made it this far, so don't worry you got this!!

Congrats on recovery as well!!! Very proud of you and staaf13!!! Keep up the good work!!

The worst day of anything is always the first day after that it gets better!!

Good luck on your journey!!