Would Love Some Friends!

Options
Abbye_97
Abbye_97 Posts: 15 Member
I spent yesterday at Dolly Wood. (A theme park in the smokey mountains.) The heat was exhausting, my friends went at paces I could not keep up with, and being over weight did not help. My thighs rubbed together horribly and I chaffed to the point I could barely make it back to the bus. It's time I went back to trying to lose this weight. 80 pounds will be a long journey, but will be worth it.
I would love to makes some new friends a long the way! <3

Replies

• madeleinem666
    madeleinem666 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Thigh chafing was my arch nemesis haha
  • Abbye_97
    Abbye_97 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Thigh chafing was my arch nemesis haha

Mine is beat red and over the size of a baseball on each thigh. I'd rather be sore in my muscles than go through this again!
  • stephaniemischao
    stephaniemischao Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I started losing weight about a year ago. Managed to lose a stone and a bit (14 pounds + ) and then I had a rough winter so put it all back on. I'm on my 19th day of dieting again and 9 lbs lost so far :). Ive got a poorly ankle so im looking for ways to exercise that dont leave me in bed for a week currently. I'd really like some friends too to stay motivated and share recipes and advice! Also chafing thighs are the worst!
  • kfitt1
    kfitt1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Abbye_97 wrote: »
    I spent yesterday at Dolly Wood. (A theme park in the smokey mountains.) The heat was exhausting, my friends went at paces I could not keep up with, and being over weight did not help. My thighs rubbed together horribly and I chaffed to the point I could barely make it back to the bus. It's time I went back to trying to lose this weight. 80 pounds will be a long journey, but will be worth it.
    I would love to makes some new friends a long the way! <3

Add me!