Stress and fatigue : anyone has tricks?

Options
My worst enemies are stress and fatigue. I live eating healthy and like to exercice. But everytime Im tired, or stressed I Reach out for food and it derails me. Anybody has successfully mastered stress and fatigue management?

Replies

• williamwj2014
    williamwj2014 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    All of last week was stressful for me as well as exhausting but I just thought about my goals and how I don't want to ruin my progress. I did enjoy some food out of comfort but I didn't let it spiral out of control as I just jumped right back into my normal eating habits. Just gotta storm through it and remember it's temporary. You're still in control of your choices regardless of how you feel.
  • try2again
    try2again Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    You read my mind today... it's gray and chilly here and I've felt tired all day so I keep finding myself in the kitchen. I've kept the snacks healthy, but honestly I feel like the only way to "cure" it would be to take a nap, which I didn't want to take the time for. Will be watching this thread hoping somebody is smarter than me ;)
  • Wetikaba
    Wetikaba Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    try2again wrote: »
    You read my mind today... it's gray and chilly here and I've felt tired all day so I keep finding myself in the kitchen. I've kept the snacks healthy, but honestly I feel like the only way to "cure" it would be to take a nap, which I didn't want to take the time for. Will be watching this thread hoping somebody is smarter than me ;)

Yes sometimes a nap is what it takes. I wish the corporate world was smart enough to let me nap for 20 min. We'd both benefit so much from it!
  • Bennysammysofie39
    Bennysammysofie39 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Give less than a F
    It works for me
  • Wetikaba
    Wetikaba Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Benny
    Give less than a F
    It works for me

Sounds innovative, What do you mean?