My before and half-way-there pics

Options
This is 135/140ish (apologies for the skimpy underwear mods please remove if you feel thongs are not appropriate...)

5740721490_b079584bf9_m.jpg
DSC04829 by , on Flickr

5739275851_db5719086e.jpg
DSC04824 by , on Flickr

5739275057_f93af4e0a2.jpg
DSC04821 by , on Flickr

5739825228_6533916bdb.jpg
DSC04823 by , on Flickr

And this is today at 130

5739838702_b3a5ac6aa5.jpg
DSC05309 by , on Flickr

5740160751_cae020b72c.jpg
DSC05329 by , on Flickr

5740161057_ca8c1bb35c.jpg
DSC05330 by , on Flickr

5740713880_606afd7d2d.jpg
DSC05341 by , on Flickr

5740714276_5bfb7dcca8.jpg
DSC05333 by , on Flickr

I reaallly really hate the back of my legs especially.. think I can see a little improvement. Bear in mind that my feet are together in the second set of photos, and they werent in the before x

Replies

• sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Lord I want a rear like yours! (I noticed your full name is under your pics, may wanna erase that...you know weirdos and all)
  • Tracy184
    Tracy184 Posts: 74
    Options
    Oh wow, I wish my butt looked like that! What exercises do you do for that? Also, that purple underwear is really cute. Maybe I'll treat myself to new underwear when I hit my first mini-goal.
  • chic_mama_25
    Options
    Thanks for the lovely comments! I am genuinely surprised re the bottom admiration! IMO it is really saggy! It is my mission to make it perkier :)

Can really notice less cellulite which is nice. Still have about 10lbs to go though. Will post a pic in jeans later when I am ready to go out :)

xx
  • chic_mama_25
    Options
    ps. I generally cycle 2 x per week , run 2 x and do one body pump class (squats and lunges etc with weights)
  • jonikeffer
    jonikeffer Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    HA, I was looking at the before pics thinking they were the after pics. I'll take your before body in a heartbeat! (I don't mean it's better than the after, just that it's all fantastic to me.)
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Whoa Hope no one at work saw me checkin out ur *kitten* LOL

Nice work BTW
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    HA, I was looking at the before pics thinking they were the after pics. I'll take your before body in a heartbeat! (I don't mean it's better than the after, just that it's all fantastic to me.)

LOL!

Ditto, the before pics were pretty hot!
  • paigemang♥
    paigemang♥ Posts: 102
    Options
    umm...If I had a bum like that I would walk around nude CONSTANTLY!!! :happy:

You look great!!!
  • LittleBuddy13
    LittleBuddy13 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Looking great keep up the hard work :)
  • a_stronger_steph
    a_stronger_steph Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    No homo, But ur body looks good. I wish my behind looked like yours. but all i can do is work out and get a behind of my own.. keep up the good work

No homo? WTF, seriously? There's not really any need for homophobic disclaimers. (On that note, see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBkYdUgl3-M)

To the OP: You look absolutely amazing. Just gorgeous legs, and I'm going to echo the bum compliments - it doesn't look saggy to me at all! Well done!!
  • LemonCitron
    LemonCitron Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    LOVE your bubble butt!! Honestly you looked great before too. You're doing great!!

You are super gorgeous btw. Short hair is AWESOME on you. I've always wished I could pull off a pixie.
  • h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Uh, yeah. You look good.
  • traceywaugh
    traceywaugh Posts: 144
    Options
    i agree would love to have your before body you look fab xx You do look thinner in your after photos keep up the fab work. great to see someone happy to show photos of bum. would parade about if i had it too :)
  • traceywaugh
    traceywaugh Posts: 144
    Options
    your thighs are well smooth now :)
  • lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    YOU HAVE A NICE BODY! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Options
    Your stomach is beautiful. Great work!!!!!

Your bum is quite nice too!

This is great inspiration, one day for me!
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    you have an awesome body, before and after lol
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    You think your butt is saggy? Wow. Well, they do say we are all our own worst critics. Your butt looks WONDERFUL! And I can definitely see the weight loss in your thighs and legs. Good job and keep it up!

Add me to the list of those who thought the before pics were the after pics until I scrolled down some more. lol
  • Kristylarson
    Options
    WOW! You look great! Your *kitten* will be my inspiration!! ha ha ha ha
  • abra526
    abra526 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great! Your *kitten* will be my inspiration!! ha ha ha ha

haha, my thoughts exactly! You look great in all those pics, but I definitely see a difference. Way to go!