Fitness guide for Body Revolution ? (by Jillian Micheals)

Options
asalikin
asalikin Posts: 19 Member
Hi! I'm looking to start this program next week, but I've got everything but the fitness guide. I've searched online, and while pdf copies for the 7 day kick start plan come up and the full meal guide, I can't seem to find a fitness guide. Does anyone know of a site to get it off of, or have the important key points they could share? Ex. The kick start work out schedule?

Thanks!!

Replies

• tracygaeth
    tracygaeth Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm actually starting this on Monday! Just waiting for it to arrive in the mail...
  • asalikin
    asalikin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    tracygaeth wrote: »
    I'm actually starting this on Monday! Just waiting for it to arrive in the mail...

Good luck on your journey! I'm starting tomorrow (Monday) as well!!
  • belinda_73
    belinda_73 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    How is it going for you?
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    It's pretty simple, I'm on week two.

Example of the first month/phase
    Monday: Phase 1/Workout 1
    Tuesday: Phase 1/ Workout 2
    Wednesday: Cardio
    Thursday: Phase 1/Workout 1
    Friday: Phase 1/Workout 2
    Saturday: Cardio
    Sunday: Rest

You repeat this for two weeks, then follow the same routine for Phase 1/Workouts 3 & 4 for the next two weeks.

You'll then move on to phase 2, but the pattern is the same. First two weeks are workouts 1 & 2, and second two weeks are workouts 3 & 4, with the cardio twice a week.

I think it's pretty self explanatory: you'll do the same with Phase 3.

If you've done her other workouts you might be used to just using 3 and 5 lb weights. I suggest you pick up a few heavier ones, maybe 8's, 10's, and 12's, and a resistance band, preferably with handles. They're pretty cheap at Target.