8 week challenge?! Who's in?!

Options
Okay guys, I am on a mission over the next week 8 weeks to shed the pounds and get toned for summer!! I will be eating clean and working out for 45 mins every day. I would love some competition and some motivation!!!

Looking for a few of you to join me, update your daily achievements and also what you ate for breakfast lunch and dinner!

This is a great way to motivate us all and give tips on how we all do it differently... I'm excited... Who's in?!

Replies

• Eilingfernan
    Eilingfernan Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking for the same! I'm in. How do we do this?? :smiley:
  • Christians_mom
    Christians_mom Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I keep gaining and losing the same 5 pounds. I was supposed to lose 10 pounds by May 1st and that didn't happen. My new goal is 10 pounds by 4th of July.
  • getinfitin40
    getinfitin40 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in. How do we support each other? On this thread?
  • sunnydays851
    sunnydays851 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 16.4 pounds by August.
  • Eilingfernan
    Options
    I'm the same ...keep losing and gaining the same 5 lbs
    I'm in! I keep gaining and losing the same 5 pounds. I was supposed to lose 10 pounds by May 1st and that didn't happen. My new goal is 10 pounds by 4th of July.

I want to lose 13lbs by August so if I could lose 10 by July I'd be in track!

When do start?
    I'm logging my food with myfitnesspal and exercising 5 times a week on an average week.
  • sciencenovice
    sciencenovice Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'd really like to lose 10lbs or more by July 8th. My sons second birthday. My pregnancy with him is why I gained 87lbs. I gained 80-90 lbs with each baby, but usually lose it within a year to 18months. But then my thirties happend... And now I've only managed to lose 50lbs since his birth. I keep gaining and losing the same 10lbs. So I want that 10 gone so I can start on the last 20 or so that's hanging on and making me miserable
  • CandiceMcD
    CandiceMcD Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 10 lbs too. I keep gaining and losing the same one lb every week. I am starting to think I am going insane!
  • plhaan
    plhaan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 8 weeks is a good time frame for me--10 lbs. is my goal.
  • claudia_vasquez
    claudia_vasquez Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Im in!!! I need to lose 17 pounds!
  • igotmywish1508
    igotmywish1508 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm down
  • sarahtmomof3
    sarahtmomof3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in-- I would like to lose 20 lbs by August (I'm aiming high!)
  • amberashleygetsfit
    amberashleygetsfit Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I am trying to workout at least a total of an hour 6 times a week. I would like to lose 20 in these two months! Please add me!!!!
  • Eilingfernan
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm not sure what happened with @mhairipattonbeauty but I'm really eager to start this challenge so what do you say we start tomorrow (Monday)?

So I've done a challenge where we weighed ourselves each week the first thing in the morning and also kept measurements of our hips, waist and breast areas so that we also saw that progress those weeks we didn't see the scales change which would usually be discouraging, this helped.

We also kept track of our food, never going over our agreed calories

And finally sticking to a workout 6 times per week even if it's just 30 minutes.

Any other ideas?
  • kieranjim
    kieranjim Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great idea, I'll start this today. Got 8 weeks till my holiday and have gone right off track with my diet and fitness. 10lb would be a fantastic loss for the summer . Good luck everyone. I weighed in this morning and I am NOT smiling x
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. Need to shed 15kg, or as much as possible in that time frame. Even if its a kilo I don't mine. Add me too.
  • TheNessi
    TheNessi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I want to try this! Need this! I need to list 50 pounds to teach my target weight and I need help and support and motivation!
  • kickassbarbie
    kickassbarbie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! If im not too late?

Also got 10lbs ish (give or take) to lose before the July. Reintroducing 45mins on my rest days is no fun. Be great to support each other.

• joshuapowell1989
    joshuapowell1989 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I've joined the group :)
  • gilllisle
    gilllisle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can I join in too?? X
  • cbolony
    cbolony Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Need help need to lose 30 lbs