Fitbit steps aren't syncing

Options
I connected my Fitbit and MFP but all day it says that I have 0 out of 10,000 steps. My Fitbit is counting my steps but they aren't showing up on MFP. Help please.

Replies

• britt7797
    britt7797 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Is it syncing already on your fitbit dashboard?
  • spngdd126
    Options
    Yes it is!
  • Scandia4
    Scandia4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. Runkeeper sychs to MFP, but not Fitbit. Is there another step?
  • zoomtech16
    zoomtech16 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Try closing both apps and then open fitbit first and then try MFP (like all the way closing). I have this problem all of the time it can be really frustrating. That's the only thing I've found that works.
  • ruth14213
    ruth14213 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I can't get the health app to sync with steps either. Any help appreciated.
  • NikkyT30
    NikkyT30 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I had the same issue today. Turned off my iPhone and restarted it. Works fine now
  • Naomijoy
    Naomijoy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also having the issue with the Fitbit steps not syncing into MFP. Also occasionally the exercise will but not always...
    The food diary is linking back into Fitbit though...
    has anyone had anyone feedback or tips on this yet?
  • drewrilett
    drewrilett Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I had the same issue.

• Disconnect your FitBit from your MFP on the MFP website via Apps > FitBit Tracker > Disconnect.
    • Revoke access to MFP on the FitBit website via Settings > Applications.
    • Re-connect FitBit to MFP on the MFP website via Apps > FitBit Tracker > Connect.
    • Finally (and the most important bit), in the MFP app on your phone, go to More > Steps and you should see its set to "Don't track steps", select FitBit from the list and now the steps should be showing again on your home page in both the MFP App and website along with the Exercise count.

Hope that helps everyone as it fixed it for me
  • jalode
    jalode Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    thanks to @drewrilett this forum post has been resolved. Thank you again. This solved the issue.
  • sunhappy13
    sunhappy13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    drewrilett's step-by-step worked for me too--thanks!
  • moto630
    moto630 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    thanks I tried everything and nothing worked. But your advice did the trick! =)
    drewrilett wrote: »
    I had the same issue.

• Disconnect your FitBit from your MFP on the MFP website via Apps > FitBit Tracker > Disconnect.
    • Re-connect FitBit to MFP on the MFP website via Apps > FitBit Tracker > Connect.
    • Finally (and the most important bit), in the MFP app on your phone, go to More > Steps and you should see its set to "Don't track steps", select FitBit from the list and now the steps should be showing again on your home page in both the MFP App and website along with the Exercise count.

• mhalquist
    mhalquist Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    this didn't help mine. Does anyone have any other ideas
  • PandaPika
    PandaPika Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It isn't showing up on the website or the app? If not on the app, did you go into settings and set it to Fitbit?
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    mhalquist wrote: »
    this didn't help mine. Does anyone have any other ideas

Call customer service, they'll walk you through it :)
  • latonyaredfearn
    latonyaredfearn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This helped..Thank you!
    I had the same issue.

• alanfisher2
    alanfisher2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Worked for me!
  • Annahbananas
    Annahbananas Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    They should stickie this lol
  • Golbat
    Golbat Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    My Fitbit resets itself occasionally, so like I'll have 4500 steps, and then a little later in the day I'll look and it'll be 1200 or something.
  • jasmine3161
    jasmine3161 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have tried everything even called customer service they didn't know why it still won't sync the steps
  • NewWaveRhythm
    NewWaveRhythm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same problem here