Low calorie high protein food options?

Options
2»

Replies

• HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    Chicken (I buy those "family pack" size breasts and poach them all at once, then either dice or shred in a Kitchen Aid mixer, and package in 4 oz baggies) and Shrimp are my go-to quick meals. (make chicken or shrimp salad with greek yogurt on whole wheat for extra protien!)

Kefir is my drink add on...I don't like protein powders, so I just use 8 oz plain kefir+8 oz protein and calcium enriched soy or almond milk with 2T of PB2 for a workout shake. This helps with my calcium counts as well, which is my main getting-older health concern....
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Here's the catch: I'm lactose intolerant so no dairy for me! :/

things to mention when you make a post asking for help.
    >allergies<
  • EveOz
    EveOz Posts: 5 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I can't eat meat every single night as it does take some time to prepare and I don't have a lot with school and such :/
    Cook enough for 2-3 dinners at once.
  • MelRC117
    MelRC117 Posts: 911 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I can't eat meat every single night as it does take some time to prepare and I don't have a lot with school and such :/

Make a few meals worth at a time. We all have different things going on in our lives, you aren't the only one that's busy. People work full time, have families, go to school, travel for work...many people all of the above.
  • MelRC117
    MelRC117 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    ANNNDDDD user deactivated.