been losing then gaining then losing then gaining :(

Options
I can't seem to b keep up my motivation and I don't know anyone really where I've moved. Could use some encouragement from like minded friends

Replies

• samhennings
    samhennings Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    It may be worth backing off on your rate of loss. I cant see your diary so dont know what your current calorie goal is, but I found that at 1200 and 1400 it was just too much like hard work. However, at around 1500 it was something I could achieve with a lot more comfort/freedom and so I was able to stick to it very well - meaning consistent weight loss.
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    You have to find WHY you're doing this. More than "to be healthy" or "look good in my clothes". Dig deep and find the real reason that will get you up and moving when nothing else will. Then write it somewhere you see everyday! Feel free to add me. I log everyday :)
  • MaryCS62
    MaryCS62 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I keep doing the same thing. I did really well for 4.5 months, then the last 1.5 months I've been either slacking off, or deliberately over-eating. I'm trying to get back too. However, I haven't given up, & each day start again.