Options
13»

Replies

• MarkNH
    MarkNH Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Ive got limes......BODY SHOTS anyone???

I'm up for multiple BODY SHOTS !!!!

* Would not miss the "End of the World" party - So, where are we all meeting ???
  • Bratkins
    Bratkins Posts: 47
    Options
    If we are drinking then we should also be eating all the nasty food we have been missing. Just saying.

Sign me up for a Chi-Chi - fattening drinks 101!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Excuse me everybody, I'm a Healthcare Professional and I need to um, make sure that, um, everyone is, er, physically able to participate in what looks to be some increasingly strenuous, um, activities. So, uh, I need all of the ladies to come with me and form a line for, um, examinations, YES, examinations. This may feel very similar to an already familiar (or not that familiar) physical activity smiley-sex015.gif. Please remember that it isn't that activity, as I am a Medical Professional!

smiley-music012.gif smiley-music001.gif
  • DarkSwan
    DarkSwan Posts: 29
    Options
    Its good to see some people no how to party. Lol. *pours double shots for all the whisky lovers*
  • DarkSwan
    Options
    Excuse me everybody, I'm a Healthcare Professional and I need to um, make sure that, um, everyone is, er, physically able to participate in what looks to be some increasingly strenuous, um, activities. So, uh, I need all of the ladies to come with me and form a line for, um, examinations, YES, examinations. This may feel very similar to an already familiar (or not that familiar) physical activity smiley-sex015.gif. Please remember that it isn't that activity, as I am a Medical Proffesional.

Lmao!
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    OK... Last music Change... Then more patron pouring!

Ahh Nelly.. You are delicious!!

Slowing it down just a little.....

http://youtu.be/70o_F6Yo7ck

This was my theme song/ring tone for the longest "1 touch sun-roof **boop** leave it alone...."
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Cease this blasphemy!

You can't party without dome fekkin whisky! *pulls out JD and some Maker's Mark*

A girl after my own heart.
  • DarkSwan
    Options
    Cease this blasphemy!

You can't party without dome fekkin whisky! *pulls out JD and some Maker's Mark*

A girl after my own heart.

*gives high five and double shot* XD
  • rea1980
    rea1980 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Its good to see some people no how to party. Lol. *pours double shots for all the whisky lovers*

Hope you have a couple of bottles I am ready for some
  • DarkSwan
    Options
    Forget bottles, I'm rollin the fekken barrels out. XD