Comment here if you want new mfp friends .. Let's kick butt together. I log on Allll day errrry day

Options

Replies

• bas0128
    bas0128 Posts: 52 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I was working on a 45 day streak before my acct got deleted somehow :s Looking for my old awesome MFP peeps and new awesome ones as well! :)
  • marthapie2
    marthapie2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hiiii! Anyone feel free to add me- trying to get back to my pre-wedding weight. I LOVE to cook so I'm always looking for new ideas too :)
  • poppymohn
    poppymohn Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me pls :)
  • DedRepublic
    DedRepublic Posts: 348 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hello My name is Paul Archer and I started using myfitnesspal not only to reach my physique goals but also to become and get inspiration from people in this beautiful community. MAY THE AESTHETICS BE WITH YOU! BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Man I hear ya. I have come a long way in the last 3 years...500 caloric deficit per day produced the 1 lb per week 6 month weight loss transformation below. You guys just starting need to stay consistent...and give yourself permission to fail...and enough time to see the result. Stick with it...and we'll see you on be other side.

d0ldxfyfyydc.jpg

Now I am chasing my Aesthetic Dreams...leaning out for summer. Feel free to add me for random body building tips and meal prep trickery.

"We're all gonna make it brah!" - Aziz Shavershian

ctymporq0ktn.jpg

• AmandaDawnBC1
    AmandaDawnBC1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I wouls love new MFP friends!! Also on instagram: amandadawnbc
  • HeyThereNeighbor
    HeyThereNeighbor Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I can totally use more motivation. 40lbs down, 20 more to go!
  • BraveWingsSheFlies
    BraveWingsSheFlies Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Your vibe attracts your tribe. Add me
  • A_poetiq
    A_poetiq Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey Hey! I log in daily, open diary, and like me some motivation! :)
  • Terryn_Cassar
    Terryn_Cassar Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Added you. Anybody please feel free to add me too the more motivation the better.
  • PAYNEMAKER
    PAYNEMAKER Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me ,im active and I try to motivate everyone. We could all use as much motivation as we can get
  • JulieEllul
    JulieEllul Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi all. My name is Becca. I started MFP to count calories. But I have seriously learned so much from being active on this app. It has changed how I eat and how I exercise. It has changed a big part of my life. There are some very smart people who log on. I want to learn more. Please add me or comment and I'll add you. We can all do this together. Let's give

MFP is fab. It has helped me with the huge life change and journey I'm on. I log everything and on here errrr day too!! Lol add me!
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    All day, every day logger...hit me up as I can always always and always use awesome fitness and healthy minded folks
  • hdossa
    hdossa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey fitness fam. My names Has. I plan on losing 19 pounds in exactly 2 months. It's not gonna be easy but hopefully adding some folks from here will make it fun! Looking forward to making new friends on here.
  • angelxbaby714
    angelxbaby714 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • JKeyMarshall
    JKeyMarshall Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me, please....I need all the motivation & support I can get!! Thanks in advance!!
  • Quoya94
    Quoya94 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I use this everyday ☺
  • fit_206
    fit_206 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I want some new friends! Please feel free to add me.
  • StacyC1987
    StacyC1987 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day just starting to notice clothes are feeling better on and have gotten used to eating smaller portions I'm actually starting to enjoy dieting if u could ever lol. Anyone is free to add me like I said I'm on everyday and log religiously and hopefully we can all support each other :D
  • FrancescaBrice
    FrancescaBrice Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me on here or Fitbit! FCollazo214@gmail.com
  • shayjax
    shayjax Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me we are all on this journey together