Anyone use T25 and get actual results?

Options
Has anyone used T25 and gotten actual results?

Replies

• surfteam1689
    surfteam1689 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Yes. So far, my wife and I have used it together. The weeks where we use T25 I lose about 3/4 pound of Fat, while probably gaining a little bit of muscle at the same time. If *I* don't use it and stick with Diet alone, I maintain. One thing that helps is starting off really slow just to get all your muscles used to it. So, we use Alpha the first week of the month, Beta the second week, etc. And, I usually go for a 20 minute warm-up walk around our neighborhood. This warm-up gets some of the sugar out of your muscles so that the T25 workout is actually burning more Fat this way. After one month, I have noticed some good definition coming back to my muscles in both me and my wife. It's something you can do together. :-)
  • terizius
    terizius Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Here's a short review from an MFP member that used T25. Her body transformation is also linked in the review. realbodiesrealresults.com/blog/focus-t25-one-of-the-best-programs-out-there-under-30-mins
  • ItsSlimpossible12
    ItsSlimpossible12 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting week 3. I've completed several of the Beachbody programs and so far I think I'll have the most success with this one. I have lost 7 pounds and likely a bunch of inches as my clothes are fitting better (I just haven't measured yet).
  • mrsmammahunter
    mrsmammahunter Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    my husband and i are starting day 3 tomorrow and hes already lost 2.5 pounds (hate him) I haven't lost anything (dont expect to) yet. Im going to weigh in on saturday and see.