FIT Pregnancy

Options
Hey ladies! I am very early in my pregnancy (9 weeks), but I plan on continuing to eat healthy and workout. I am listening to my body and have already had to cut back on my weights and intensity of my workouts. Just wanted to see if there are any other pregnant women who want to continue their healthy habits with me. Add me or message me your email so we can keep in touch.

Replies

• PMSing247
    PMSing247 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    susiebower wrote: »
    Hey ladies! I am very early in my pregnancy (9 weeks), but I plan on continuing to eat healthy and workout. I am listening to my body and have already had to cut back on my weights and intensity of my workouts. Just wanted to see if there are any other pregnant women who want to continue their healthy habits with me. Add me or message me your email so we can keep in touch.

Me too, and congrats! I just figured out I'm pregnant as well and workout intensely so I want to know some good and safe workouts too.
  • mombie2six
    mombie2six Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Add me to the pregnancy club. I just found out yesterday (mother's day!) that I am expecting again. I was wondering how much I needed to scale back, since I didn't really work out at all with my other pregnancies.
  • StereophoneyGaz
    StereophoneyGaz Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all :)
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm not pregnant but I'd be happy to support you along the way. I did the same with my now 20 month old. I ate well (for the most part) and exercised just about ever single day up until the day before I had my baby.

I don't know if this is just a happy coincidence, but I like to attribute my speedy 3 hour labor with the fact that I was exercising regularly. I think it's great that there are women out there who are dedicated to staying fit while pregnant. It's not a handicap for pete sake!
  • ganzelly
    ganzelly Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    FYI- There is a group on here called 'Fit, fabulous and pregnant'. I joined and the group and enjoyed interacting with other pregnant women. I still check in even though my baby is now 11 weeks old.
  • sanaafarukh
    sanaafarukh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I m also 8 months pregnant with my first... I kept on workingout throughout my preg and m not fat even its my 8 th mnth