If you're looking for support..

Options
I absolutely love supporting and encouraging people. I try to do monthly progress checks with all my MFP friends to keep each other going, and my friends have appreciated my efforts. Anyone who wants support can add me ☺️. I believe we're in this together! I don't delete anyone who doesn't want to be deleted. Everyone can use a little push. Stay healthy!!

Replies

• lschifko314
    lschifko314 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would love some extra support and i like meeting new people on here it has been very helpful to me sticking with it!
  • clhenderson2
    clhenderson2 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I would love some extra support and i like meeting new people on here it has been very helpful to me sticking with it!

Support you will have! I find by encouraging others encourages me. ☺️
  • baigzem
    baigzem Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm having a bit of trouble starting back since I got pregnant and had my 8th child. I was doing so good with the exercising part even during pregnancy but now I just dont have the energy to do it again. I exercise like 1-2 hrs a wk used to do so much more. I just don't have the motivation to pick up again. When I got pregnant in the beginning of '14 I lost 50+ lbs and I felt so proud and very energetic even throughout my pregnancy but after I had the baby I just lost all the energy and motivation I had before and gained all that weight back and a little bit more. I need motivation and hopeful advice that will help me get back to where I was before I got pregnant, the mind set about eating and exercising. Thank you.
  • clhenderson2
    Options
    baigzem wrote: »
    Hello, I'm having a bit of trouble starting back since I got pregnant and had my 8th child. I was doing so good with the exercising part even during pregnancy but now I just dont have the energy to do it again. I exercise like 1-2 hrs a wk used to do so much more. I just don't have the motivation to pick up again. When I got pregnant in the beginning of '14 I lost 50+ lbs and I felt so proud and very energetic even throughout my pregnancy but after I had the baby I just lost all the energy and motivation I had before and gained all that weight back and a little bit more. I need motivation and hopeful advice that will help me get back to where I was before I got pregnant, the mind set about eating and exercising. Thank you.

It would be my pleasure to help you stay motivated ☺️. I'll send an invite.
  • Spartanxi
    Spartanxi Posts: 46 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Never had any low motivation moments , but extra friends would be dope
  • clhenderson2
    Options
    Spartanxi wrote: »
    Never had any low motivation moments , but extra friends would be dope

Awesome!! ☺️
  • NvrGiveUpNvrGiveIn
    NvrGiveUpNvrGiveIn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Clhenderson, I'd love to have your support and encouragement, sending fr. Thank You so much for offering your support and monthy checks. :smiley: