New to weighing and logging

Options
Hello all,

I have been on here for a few months now, mainly reading the forums and it has been very helpful.
I have lost 40lbs by eating clean , watching my portinons and walking 6-8 miles a day.
I ve started a weight lifting program a week ago (3 x week) and I will start jogging on the other days.
I have another 20or so pounds to get to my goal weight of 147lbs, my height is 6'8.
Now that I am closer to my goal weight, its getting harder to lose.
So I think its time to start weighing food and logging because I am probably eating more then I think.
Ive ordered a food scale online, it will be here in 3-4 days.
I just wanted to ask if there is anything I should know that's not obvious and any tips you might have would be muchly appreciated x

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    well if your height is correct at 6'8 your goal weight is too small...16.1 bmi.

if that is a typo yes the only hint I have is watch the entries you use here. Not all are correct.

Check confirmations etc and ensure things add up.
  • martina1606
    martina1606 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Haha, that was a mistake. I am 5'6. Haha!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Is your height 5 foot 8 inches?
    Weighing a logging, as you say, will go a long way in helping you to make the progress you seek. :)
    Weigh and measure foods raw/uncooked when you can-- meat, pasta, rice, veggies, . . . .
    It takes a few weeks to get used to the data base -- to learn which entries are more accurate than others.