Weight loss buddy?

Options
mkrings1
mkrings1 Posts: 24 Member
I'm a 24 year old female and I'm just looking for weight loss buddies. Looking for accountability and companionship through this journey!

Replies

• Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Should be plenty of male interest with that profile picture.
  • SKILL22
    SKILL22 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    LOL I'd say so!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Hendrix7 wrote: »

somebody had to go there...

OP is that you as your profile says you have 95lbs to lose...that pic doesn't look like a person with 95lbs to lose.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    LOL I'd say so!

I take it you sent a friend request then...based on your friends list.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    I'm glad somebody said it!! As soon add I saw the op's profile pic , I thought oh goodness!
    I'm sure many men will be happy to reply with that pic !
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    It smells like catfish in here.
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    _dracarys_ wrote: »
    It smells like catfish in here.

i was thinking the same thing!!!! lol
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    y2tanb9e05em.jpg

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!,!!
  • No_Knock
    No_Knock Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    SezxyStef wrote: »
    LOL I'd say so!

I take it you sent a friend request then...based on your friends list.

Noticing your a little judgmental of those being judgmental. Just going off of comments like "Based on your friends list."

So, based on your profile....sounds to me like you're pretty used to the shallow depths yourself.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Hendrix7 wrote: »

Yeah I'm not that interested.

• christyataylor5luvs
    christyataylor5luvs Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Well she is very blessed! But I'm not sure its the right profile pic for what she is asking for...oh and nice rack, jus saying!!
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Add
  • mkrings1
    mkrings1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Seriously? I'm a woman who has become comfortable with her body through weight loss and I get shamed for it. I have that as my profile pic because I'm proud of my progress and my body. Why is a pic of a topless man not even questioned but me being proud is shamed?!
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    mkrings1 wrote: »
    Seriously? I'm a woman who has become comfortable with her body through weight loss and I get shamed for it. I have that as my profile pic because I'm proud of my progress and my body. Why is a pic of a topless man not even questioned but me being proud is shamed?!

Body? Where?.... I see no body. Although I'll admit I was questioning whether they were boobs or bum.
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options

The part not adding up is that your profile says you have 95 pounds to lose. It could be the camera angle, but you don't look like you have 95 pounds to lose. I've read no shaming in this post by the way.
  • yopeeps025
    Options

Body? Where?.... I see no body. Although I'll admit I was questioning whether they were boobs or bum.

Breast is a part of the body. But that is all you see. Like I said I'm not interesting.
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

Breast is a part of the body. But that is all you see. Like I said I'm not interesting.

Don't beat yourself up like that, bro.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options

But not really a part that improves with weight loss.... Not in my opinion anyway...
  • yopeeps025
    Options

Don't beat yourself up like that, bro.

Well its because I like other body parts over breasts. I boil it down to since I always had moobs since teenager years that even breast on women are not as attractive to me.