New Friends :)

Options
Good morning everyone!

Second day using MFP, and absolutely loving it so far.

I didn't realize how inspiring everyone is! It's awesome to read some of people's posts and comments- all positive feedback NO negativity, which I think is very important.

Getting healthy and losing weight is going to be very very challenging for me, but I have faith in myself and even all of you to keep me goin'!

Please feel free to add me as a friend/message me so that we can keep each other motivated, share stories, and maybe even become good friends along our journey.

Replies

• CarolCastaneda
    CarolCastaneda Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome - I've been registered since 2008, however I've been very inconsistent. I'm restarting my journey and trying very hard to stay on track, once again. I hope your journey is fun and effective. :p
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    Best of luck. It is a great community here with lots of support. Follow the advice and be completely honest in your food tracking and you will make all of your goals.
  • ruthinnj
    ruthinnj Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I signed up for this a couple of years ago but never really used it. Started seriously yesterday.
  • KP112423
    KP112423 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This site is amazing. 6 days into my 60 lbs weight loss journey. Add me if you'd like
  • fattofitmona
    fattofitmona Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for friends, add me :smile:
  • fionasfight
    fionasfight Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends in the same mind set as me. I'm uncertain how to find them within here