Trying to get back after a hysterectomy + extras

Options
Hello everyone.

I had major surgery last year which put me out of action for 11 months. Just now trying to get the weight off and I am allowed to try very light exercise again:) I am just recovering from a back injury as well that was caused by an accident in Goa and a bed collapsing under me while I was reading. I need to loose about 35lbs. Feel I need support and any help would be appreciated. Eat healthy normally, but I am wheat, dairy and yeast free, just to add a few problems. have a great supportive husband who eats the same as myself most of the time.

Any advice from anyone?

Replies

• abelcat1
    abelcat1 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Walking is a great way to excercise and people tell how they have lost A LOT by walking. Often the very heavy members start their excercise regime with walking, biking and swimming. Personally I started walking and I own an Electric bike. I think you can make it. Start with a few steps everyday... and then: don´t stop. 35 lbs sounds scary, but really it isn´t. Once you get started you´ll get *the bug*, and you will start enjoying it. Good luck.
  • j1200k
    j1200k Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for that.