Wedding motivation.

Options
Hi everyone! I am not new to MFP but did stop tracking a little over a year ago. I am now engaged and more motivated than ever to improve my health and how I feel. My goal isn't to reach my ideal weight by wedding day but I do want to feel GREAT about myself when I start the next chapter of my life. Wish me luck!

Replies

• Tailgater75
    Tailgater75 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'm motivated to lose as much weight as I can for my buddy's wedding. I figured I let myself go in my 30's. It's time to take my body back.

Good luck and congrats on you upcoming wedding'
  • poppymohn
    poppymohn Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Same here, shedding for the upcoming wedding :D
  • kbaus1010
    kbaus1010 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat!! I don't want to look back at my pictures and feel bad about the way I looked. Not to mention, I want to feel good physically! We need a shedding/sweating for wedding board.
  • amandabaker108
    amandabaker108 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Also in the same boat! But glad i have a year and a half to work it off the healthy way. Would Love a shredding/sweating for the wedding board!
  • cleblanc601
    cleblanc601 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement! I'll definitely start a Shedding for the Wedding board. I looked for something in groups and was surprised when I couldn't find anything. Thanks!
  • sarahsatsuma
    sarahsatsuma Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Shedding for the wedding too!!
    Calorie controlling and exercising but not lost anything yet :(
    Let me know if you set up the board as I could do with the motivation.
    Thanks!
    Sarah (London)
  • cleblanc601
    cleblanc601 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    There's already a Shedding for the Wedding group! I had to search it on my phone not online but it's there!
  • flais2015
    flais2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm the same!! Just started MFP and started the couch to 5k challenge! Would love a shedding for the wedding board!!!