My 90 day Progress

Options
Okay here we go! I said I would do this and I am. Although I don't feel like a success yet. I started my journey on March 1st 2011 weighing 150 lbs as of today the scale reads 133.8 lbs. I can notice my cloths fit better and my thighs are smaller but I don't see anything else. I also think I look better in person then in pictures. When I look in the mirror I say it's not that bad but when I see a picture I don't like it. Anyway I am proud of the small progress I have made and I am going to keep working. I just finished P90X and I will be starting 30 Day Shred soon.

First pictures are March 1st 2011 150 lbs Second pictures are May 20th 2011 133.8 lbs
frontbefore.jpg
frontafter.jpg

sidebefore.jpg
sideafter.jpg

backbefore.jpg
backafter.jpg

Replies

• Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can really tell the difference, all around! Thighs! Abs! Back! Great Job!
  • littlemamajamie
    littlemamajamie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference good job keep it up
  • Lori07
    Lori07 Posts: 136
    Options
    I made the pictures a bit smaller so they are not so in your face.
  • chile_chicken
    chile_chicken Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference, especially in your back area. Keep up the good work!
  • sm1986
    sm1986 Posts: 10
    Options
    Big difference - nice bum! :)
  • Lori07
    Lori07 Posts: 136
    Options
    Big difference - nice bum! :)

Thank you! lol
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Huge difference. Keep up the good work.
  • geokatjen
    geokatjen Posts: 11
    Options
    Definietely a difference! Way to go!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    It's a definite difference! Take measurements if you haven't been... that's really the telling part!
  • ajmz319
    ajmz319 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    excellent job!!!
  • shellgoff
    shellgoff Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    i think there is a big difference! keep it up!
  • Soooze
    Soooze Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    It's a huge difference! Be proud! Pretty unbelievable for 90 days, huh? Are you wearing the same pants? See how small(stretched!) the tag/size thingy is in the first pic and then look at the second pic! You've lost like 20lbs and a lot of inches! It's great!
  • patssarah
    patssarah Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference ALL OVER! Especially the back view! Those are great results!! Keep up the great work! 30 day shred is a lot easier than P90x! and you will get fantastic results from that too. You should take measurements if you havent already, because sometimes you dont see the results on the scale, but you always see them on the tape measure!!!
  • seckler
    seckler Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell a big difference. You look great! Keep up the good work! I am halfway through P90X and some days think I can see changes and other days I just don't see it. I think we are just so hard on ourselves. Congrats on finishing P90X!!
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    You look great! You can definitely see a difference :) Great job!
  • julesandrich
    julesandrich Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look amazing.
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    awsome job
  • healthyJenn0915
    Options
    I can see a huge difference! Congrats to you for sticking with the whole 90 days! You look great! And I agree, the 30 day shred is much easier!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference! WTG girlie!!!!! Lookin' good!
  • musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look awesome!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!