Weight loss buddy?

Options
2»

Replies

• RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    OP definitely display's where she defines her beauty... and NO.. OP there is nothing wrong in being proud of nature's accoutrements, BUT it seems YOU have decided to encapsulate yourself by the nature of your photograph. and again.. NO big deal.. MOST folk here are adults... BUT you ought to understand... some folk will comment... so let it wash off of you or re-define yourself with a different picture... no point in arguing the colour of the sky... just like you.. I am sure there are many shades and hues... a shame that you have chosen just one colour.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    mkrings1 wrote: »
    Seriously? I'm a woman who has become comfortable with her body through weight loss and I get shamed for it. I have that as my profile pic because I'm proud of my progress and my body. Why is a pic of a topless man not even questioned but me being proud is shamed?!

Look, being proud is one thing. But please, own your attention *kitten*-ness. You can post a progress picture that isn't quite as "look at me" as this one is.
  • Zx14chick
    Zx14chick Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Bwahahahahaa @_incogNEATo_
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    For the record, I checked Google Images for OP's profile picture and it returned zero results.

Catfish level = Master
  • christyataylor5luvs
    christyataylor5luvs Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Seriously? I'm a woman who has become comfortable with her body through weight loss and I get shamed for it. I have that as my profile pic because I'm proud of my progress and my body. Why is a pic of a topless man not even questioned but me being proud is shamed?!

Well I'm darn near flat chested, and while yours are nice and all, being a proud woman and comfortable with your body don't mean flashing the world. ?. How bout a nice full body side pose, still shows off the girls without leaving us face first in them... being a proud woman also means you won't disrespect yourself by throwing them bad boys out there for everyone to see...
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    image.png
  • mkrings1
    mkrings1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Is that better?! God damn...
  • atomiccrisis
    atomiccrisis Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well, OP, I think you deserve positive comments. This website is all about losing weight or maintaining weight to be comfortable with your body. If anything, your profile pic tells me more about your journey than a face shot. I'd love to be your friend and help you reach your goals!
  • christyataylor5luvs
    Options

I wasn't trying to get ya all jacked up over what I said... I'm sure you are a beautiful person inside and out.. was jus trying to let you know that there is other ways of showing your body and confidence that would get you positive comments that you deserve. ? No hard feelings i hope?!?!
  • christyataylor5luvs
    Options

And yes! You look great!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    SezxyStef wrote: »
    LOL I'd say so!

I take it you sent a friend request then...based on your friends list.

Noticing your a little judgmental of those being judgmental. Just going off of comments like "Based on your friends list."

So, based on your profile....sounds to me like you're pretty used to the shallow depths yourself.

Yup...I am about as deep as a puddle or so I've been told.

But I will say this...I have males and females on my list...the poster I responded to has all women except 1...there are "collectors" on this site and they are easy to spot to be quite frank so if I am judging him it's based on that nothing else.
  • SezxyStef
    Options
    I'm a 24 year old female and I'm just looking for weight loss buddies. Looking for accountability and companionship through this journey!

@mkrings1 again tho...your profile said you had 95lbs to lose? If that is true is that really you in the pic? doesn't look like there is 95lbs to lose...
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    SezxyStef wrote: »
    I'm a 24 year old female and I'm just looking for weight loss buddies. Looking for accountability and companionship through this journey!

@mkrings1 again tho...your profile said you had 95lbs to lose? If that is true is that really you in the pic? doesn't look like there is 95lbs to lose...

This is the point... this
  • mkrings1
    Options
    I don't update my weight on here. I have an app that connects to my scale at home and tracks my weight. I don't even know where it would say I have that much to loose unless I put in my initial weight. I've lost 70 pounds over the last year and I haven't tracked my weight on said app. I guess I'll look into how I can remove that from my profile
  • SezxyStef
    Options
    I don't update my weight on here. I have an app that connects to my scale at home and tracks my weight. I don't even know where it would say I have that much to loose unless I put in my initial weight. I've lost 70 pounds over the last year and I haven't tracked my weight on said app. I guess I'll look into how I can remove that from my profile

@mkrings1 Then why are you here now if you aren't going to be tracking? just curious...
  • mkrings1
    Options
    I track my food, I don't track my weight. Those are two separate things.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    So you don't have 95 pounds to lose? Ok I questioned that myself. How much more are you trying to lose if any?
  • mkrings1
    Options
    approx 20-25 pounds