If you could have one wish..

Options
What would it be?

Replies

• SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    That my kids grow up to be happy & healthy. They are my world and if they are happy & heallthy then my world is perfect.
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    That my kids grow up to be happy & healthy. They are my world and if they are happy & heallthy then my world is perfect.

I like it
  • kate1975
    kate1975 Posts: 31
    Options
    Now that's a hard question to answer urrrmmm am I supposed to say WORLD PEACE ???? Oh I wish I was model thin lmao no seriously good question I'll get my thinking cap on x x
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    That my daughter didn't have thyroid cancer.
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    That I will be healthy enough to enjoy my future grandkids. I want to be able to play with them and laugh with them and be around to watch them grow up!
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    That I could go back to the age of 15 knowing everything I know today!!
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    "If I had one wish...it wouldn't be hard to choose"
    "Seven Sundays in a row...cuz that's the day...that I spend with you"
    "La da da La da da....

Sorry...read the topic and started channelling Extreme. ;-)
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    My Favorite "Holiday Wish" from Steve Martin (on SNL):

"If I had One wish that I could wish this holiday season, it would be that all the children of the world, to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace.

If I had Two wishes I could make this holiday season, the first would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of harmony and peace. And the second would be for 30 million dollars a month to be given to me, tax-free in a Swiss bank account.

You know, if I had Three wishes I could make this holiday season, the first, of course, would be for all the children of the world to get together and sing, the second would be for the 30 million dollars every month to me, and the third would be for encompassing power over every living being in the entire universe.

And if I had Four wishes that I could make this holiday season, the first would be the crap about the kids definitely, the second would be for the 30 million, the third would be for all the power, and the fourth would be to set aside one month each year to have an extended 31-day orgasm, to be brought out slowly by Rosanna Arquette and that model Paulina-somebody, I can't think of her name. Of course my lovely wife can come too and she's behind me one hundred percent here, I guarantee it.

Wait a minute, maybe the sex thing should be the first wish, so if I made that the first wish, because it could all go boom tomorrow, then what do you got, y'know?

No, no, the kids, the kids singing would be great, that would be nice. But wait a minute, who am I kidding? They're not going to be able to get all those kids together. I mean, the logistics of the thing is impossible, more trouble than it's worth! So -- we reorganize! Here we go.

First, the sex thing. We go with that. Second, the money. No, we got with the power second, then the money. And then the kids.

Oh wait, oh jeez, I forgot about revenge against my enemies! Okay, I need revenge against all my enemies, they should die like pigs in hell! That would be my fourth wish.

And, of course, my fifth wish would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace."
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Time travel machine set for September 10, 2009.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    That both of my kids grow up to have successul, healthy, long lives.
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    That myfather wouldn't have passed away.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

{{hugs}} :heart:
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options

Oh...giant (((hug))) for that :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    That everyone in the world could empathize.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Fine, I'll be shallow. :embarassed:

That I'm the sole winner in tomorrow night's Powerball drawing. :bigsmile:

And world peace and cr@p like that. blahblah1.gif

:laugh:
  • jeneey
    jeneey Posts: 48
    Options
    My son to have a good, happy, successful life.

To be able to spend one more day with my brother, nonno and nana.

That my mama doesn't suffer.

To find true, unconditional amore.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    That my dad would not have to work so hard all the time. That he could just have one job instead of 3 and that he wouldn't have to deal with all of the ridiculous people each day who treated him horrible.
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    That myfather wouldn't have passed away.

Hugs to you:heart:
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    Fine, I'll be shallow. :embarassed:

That I'm the sole winner in tomorrow night's Powerball drawing. :bigsmile:

And world peace and cr@p like that. blahblah1.gif

:laugh:

DON'T YOU DARE FORGET OUR DEAL IF YOU WIN! :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Todays one wish would to be closer in distance to one of my friends tonight ;(