what to do after I have my amazing day??

RichGebs
RichGebs Posts: 345
edited September 27 in Food and Nutrition
Ok sooooo i just had my amazing cheat dinner <3 yet I'm still under my calorie goal by 829. I'm full right now but should I eat a little more later on or just leave it at the brownie and chicken for tonight haha oh and it's 7:15pm by me now

Replies

• gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    I wouldn't eat more unless you're still hungry AND still under your calorie goal. Your "cheat dinner" may have things in it like more salt that could reduce your weight loss, so not a good idea to add otehr calories just cuz, In my opinion. However, if you are really low and feeling hungry, you really should eat.
  • RichGebs
    I wouldn't eat more unless you're still hungry AND still under your calorie goal. Your "cheat dinner" may have things in it like more salt that could reduce your weight loss, so not a good idea to add otehr calories just cuz, In my opinion. However, if you are really low and feeling hungry, you really should eat.

I'm not trying to lose weight anymore just maintaining. But yeah I hear what your saying about not eating unless I'm hungry and yeah the stuff I had probably had loads of sodium in it but I'm fine with it.
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    well, since you are maintaining, i would eat something, cause 800 under is quite a big number. but....a one time thing of being under like that probably won't hurt either. so, if you find yourself hungry later tonight, go ahead and eat, and if you don't...well, not really a huge deal.
  • geokatjen
    geokatjen Posts: 11
    Read the other comments and agree you should probably eat something......but only if you're hungry. Try some fruit and frozen yogurt ......ie something that's a treat but has some nutrients.
  • RichGebs
    well, since you are maintaining, i would eat something, cause 800 under is quite a big number. but....a one time thing of being under like that probably won't hurt either. so, if you find yourself hungry later tonight, go ahead and eat, and if you don't...well, not really a huge deal.

I'm still beyond full haha I'm done for the day and normally I am 800 or more under my limit so I'm used to it
This discussion has been closed.