New start. New me. New body. New friends? :)

Options
Howdy fitness friends!

This is my 2nd time joining MyFitnessPal (forgot my log in details after a long lazy break from eating carefully & consciously). The food diary here helped me stay within healthy weight-gain guidelines throughout my whole 2nd pregnancy, which is testament to how great this site is, as i gain weight easily and lumped-on 70lbs during my 1st pregnancy w/o the help of MFP.
I also managed to lose all my baby weight plus a bit extra whilst here last time, but after almost hitting my weight-loss goal i basically became complacent and thought i could eat what i wanted now i was quite slim. Err, NO! So obviously the weight crept back on and im ashamed to say i got up to nearly 11 stone. At only 5ft1" tall that is well over my healthy weight.

Ive managed to lose 6lbs over the past month and a half, by eating healthier foods in smaller portions, without MFP, but last week my weight actually increased so i decided to come running back to MFP to help me shed the remaining 20lbs for my initial target weight.

Anyway, whilst im here it would be great to share the journey with other MFPers - the support n encouragement you can share with friends sharing a common goal is invaluable i think, so im open to meeting new pals here along the way.

Anyone feel free to message me anytime,
Marie from Derby, England.

Replies

• carligirl
    carligirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Marie! I have found myself several times thinking I know what to eat. I don't ned to keep logging.... Well you can see I'm back again.

Best of luck!
    Carli from NJ US
  • CoconuttyMummy
    CoconuttyMummy Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Hi Carli.

Ah, totally! I always get complacent when ive been eating well and losing nicely and think i can go it alone, when reality is i need all the help i can get! Ha!

Hit me up if youd like any support, Carli. Thanks so much for the warm welcome. :)
  • Boobiebonboo
    Boobiebonboo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Was on here a few years back and have now decided to come back myself and get some motivation from others :) so here i am 1st week back and cant wait for my weigh in on saturday :D good luck marie and feel free to add me :D
  • bak229
    bak229 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, all, and especially Marie! Looking forward to sharing the journey with everyone :smiley:
  • AmyBethBoothroyd
    AmyBethBoothroyd Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been off and on my self. I'm breaking out of my shell and trying to make friends if would like to send me a request I'll be happy to accept.
  • Sarahchoclateeater
    Sarahchoclateeater Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me ppl ..first day here <3