I am new..and I have to lose weight this time !

Options
NadinIssam
NadinIssam Posts: 5 Member
edited May 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I have been diagnosed with Mutliple Sclerosis and my doctor advised me to lose weight in order to be healthier and to pull my self back together during taking the therapy..SO! Wish me luck and pray for me..I weigh 123.1 kgs and I have to weigh from 70 to 65 kgs!!
A long way to go!!

Replies

• vixilerue
    vixilerue Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck, you can do this, the pressure to lose weight amid health problems can be overwhelming. I wish you the best

• NadinIssam
    Options
    Thank you so much! This is so nice of you :)
  • KathyKilpatrick1
    KathyKilpatrick1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I too have MS... i have had it for roughly 20yrs or so. You can do it and i have to loose the weight, but for myself (that is what i tell myself) and for just being happy and healthy again.... it took along time to put the pounds on, so i won't happen overnight (i am still looking for that magic pill), but do it for You and only YOU.....
  • NadinIssam
    Options
    Oh Kathy :smile: I hope that you are getting well..you are absolutely right! This positive attitude of you I can benefit from..thanks !
  • hkmcvaugh
    hkmcvaugh Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My mother in law has MS and losing weight has drastically improved her overall health. She has physical complications of her MS and cannot exercise but has managed to lose the weight through her nutrition. You can do this, good luck!
  • fidangul
    fidangul Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    50% of anything is actually deciding to do it anyway so count yourself halfway there... Good luck and best wishes... Feel free to add me
  • NadinIssam
    Options

hkmcvaugh wrote: »
    My mother in law has MS and losing weight has drastically improved her overall health. She has physical complications of her MS and cannot exercise but has managed to lose the weight through her nutrition. You can do this, good luck!

This why my doctor advised me to lose weight..Praises be to Allah I have managed to be diagnosed in a sort of early stage..I had faced some physical difficulties at the begin but now I am getting better and I will proceed exercising after my finals ...However, Thank you so much for your words :smile:

• NadinIssam
    Options
    fidangul wrote: »
    50% of anything is actually deciding to do it anyway so count yourself halfway there... Good luck and best wishes... Feel free to add me

Thank you so much dear!
    I will be adding you of course ! :smile: